Squad Spawns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Spawns

Quick Question, i searched but could not find the answer, i am trying to get the Squad Leader Badge, I have been ignoring that badge so i could get others, but i just played Camp G. and i tried to figure it out, and i have all 3 of the squad beacon's, but i counted how many times they spanwed off the beacon, it was an otus, the 2nd beacon, flying but no gun, and i counted 13-16 spawns, but where is the badge?!

Do the req. ask for only spawns off of the 1st beacon with the pods or something?

Yes it's pod spawns only.

Comment

Doesn't the requirement say "beacon spawns"?

Comment

the way i did it was get my squad full.. then tell them that your after your squad leader badge and to spawn on the beacon... but its also up to you to place it is in good positions.. keep moving it as you progress up the map..

Comment

to get the badge you need to have 30 squad leader BEACON spawns in one round. You obviously need to have completed the other requirement also for it to be rewarded to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite View Post
            i have all 3 of the squad beacon's, but i counted how many times they spanwed off the beacon, it was an otus, the 2nd beacon, flying but no gun, and i counted 13-16 spawns, but where is the badge?! Do the req. ask for only spawns off of the 1st beacon with the pods or something?
            Only the 1st one is considered "spawn beacon". The 2nd and 3rd are drones, they don't serve as spawn point. Only spawns on the beacon with pod do count. As you know, squad member are also able to use their squad leader as a spawn point as long as he's alive, but those spawns do not count as beacon spawns.

Comment

ya the best way to get that bagde is to do it on titan mode move it to every silo you capture then when the enemy titan sheild goes down place a beacon on the titan normally your squad will die alot trying to destroy the titan and it is a good spawn point
              and if you spawn on a beacon it deont count towards the 30 spawns you need

Comment

I got mine by joining a 64 player server when its barely full and autoswap teams at the end of each round. That way, you can start the first squad and random players are more likely to join. Then put the beacon somewhere useful along with a decent squad order, you'll have squadmates spawning on it constantly. Thats assuming they aren't too good to prevent themselves from getting killed

Comment

Allright thanks guys, i was just confused about it, but this actually seems really really easy to get if you got a full squad and a good place to go to on the map.

Comment

Holy Cow! Tetris L??

I haven't seen you in like two years, since I was on BUF, what's up dude.

Comment

Oh, also how do you get squad leader success points, i get them alot but randomly and stuff? i dont know why im getting them?

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite
                        Oh, also how do you get squad leader success points, i get them alot but randomly and stuff? i dont know why im getting them?
                        Thats from squadmembers obeying your orders.
                        You give an order to attack/defend a cp and any kills and teamwork (revive, heal, resupply etc.) in the order radius gives you a squad leader success point and a portion of the green field unlock bar filled up.

Some kind of squad point is also given if two squad members work together to kill an enemy (one gets a kill assist) but I dont think it is a squad leader success point.

Comment

Working...
                        X