Self owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self owned

lmao Thought some might get a kick out of this. Its about BF2 but still :laugh:
    Punkbusted got him before we did, darn...
    Link to thread
    For those that dont want want to click on the forum link, i cut some of the topics out.
    Enlarge the pic, it is a animated gif

Its almost as good as the guy sending us SS of a TKer for us to ban, with his hacks on lmao.

Lol very owned.

Comment

LMFAO... what a dik

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
        Its almost as good as the guy sending us SS of a TKer for us to ban, with his hacks on lmao.
        Is that the guy you invited into Teamspeak and then put it on YouTube? Man that was funny!

Comment

lol, <<R2>> always does a spectacular job embarrassing cheats. Or rather a spectacular job publicizing cheats that embarrass themselves.

Comment

Good riddance, another one bites the dust

Comment

lol nice one with the 20 dollar donation you can get another slot on the server for that xd

Comment

LOL 997 other servers.

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
                  Is that the guy you invited into Teamspeak and then put it on YouTube? Man that was funny!
                  No that was a different guy, lmao

Originally posted by VT Nerd View Post
                  lol, <<R2>> always does a spectacular job embarrassing cheats. Or rather a spectacular job publicizing cheats that embarrass themselves.

Thanks, we love to do the best we can. After all thats what the script kiddies do to us.

Comment

Nice one guys.
                    I saw that video some time ago but I never associated it with your clan.
                    "Here's a screenshot of someone TKing me. Oh yeah, just ignore all the little red icons on my mini-map." :laugh:

You guys have 2142 servers running? I always love playing on servers that take hacking and cheating seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke
                      Nice one guys.
                      I saw that video some time ago but I never associated it with your clan.
                      "Here's a screenshot of someone TKing me. Oh yeah, just ignore all the little red icons on my mini-map." :laugh:

You guys have 2142 servers running? I always love playing on servers that take hacking and cheating seriously.

Yeah we have a few up, we just got our dedicated box back and we missed the release of 2142 to get them agoing. So we havnt made much effort in getting them going Everyone already got their favs. But we are geared up for Crysis, and Quake Wars ATM.

Comment

The thread is kind of funny, but on the other hand, take a look at this post:

Originally posted by « R²» Coyote65
                        A 'friend' into hacks may not be much of a friend in other areas. Me, I wouldn't trust anyone who thought hacking was in anyway a good thing. He probably shoplifts at the local goodwill.

If you've ever had questions about this dude, you might want to re-visit them.

Surely the town you live in is large enough for you to make a new friend.
                        Yes, of course; because "online criminals" are in all probability IRL criminals as well. Sorry, but (without defending hackers in any way) that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a while...

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Guldur View Post
                          The thread is kind of funny, but on the other hand, take a look at this post:

Yes, of course; because "online criminals" are in all probability IRL criminals as well. Sorry, but (without defending hackers in any way) that's one of the most ridiculous things I've heard in a while...

:rofl:

Yeah some have went over bored, it was funny at first now its just lame. But still the main thing of it is funny. " Hey i donated why am i banned" sort of thing

Comment

Working...
                          X