How is a score like this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is a score like this possible?

This just happend 2 round ago on the Zombie squad server (64 man titan)

I'm not accussing him of stat padding but i am just wondering how someone goes about getting this score.

The titans were not moving. He was not repairing the guns because i was doing that ever since the shields went down. He was a medic every time i checked. I have no clue where he was during the whole battle.

So any ideas how a medic can get such a high teamwork score, not have many kills or deaths??? I was gonna ask him how he got that score but he left the next round

If you aren't accusing him of padding, you should

Comment

Yup. If hes a medic theres no chance he could have got that score sitting at the titan guns especially if they are stationary

EXCEPT

If he was flying the Shepherd and there was an incredible gunner AND engineers and resupply on the shepherd acting as a team capturinf silos etc

Thats is the only way I can see a score like that being legit.

Interestingly he has a clan mate on the other side!

Comment

Zombie members pretty much play there all the time and they are never always on 1 side, so i don't see that as a suspicion.

I checked the Map to see if anyone was in an isolated spot in the middle of nowhere and i saw nothing. That 2nd guy also has a pretty big teamwork score......Hmmmm.

And the reason i have 46 is because i was repairing the titan guns and they were constantly under attack. They helped alot in taking out APCs the enemy was taking to our titan. I even got a clear skies pin with the Titan AA guns. That's how heavy they were attacking our titan, so the guns were crucial.

Comment

Possibly then they were in the Shepherd mowing down podders on the back or shooting down air transports flying in.

Its amazing the ridiculous points pilots get. See it a lot on CQ games especially.

Comment

Yeah if a few people cooperate and use the transporter you can get massive scores, played on a Suez Titan server yesterday and there were a few guys who completely owned everyone. The pilot was really good and knew exactly when to activate active defense or not. Took 5 minutes to take them down with the SAAW

Comment

were you going after ATEXAN's tags by any chance? hes part of their clan

Comment

I got ATEXAN tags 3 times in a row in one single round...yeah...off topic comment...

Comment

The best sign of statspadding is high teamwork score compared to kills. I'm not accusing them, but the guy only has 13 kills. Maybe ask on their forums?

Comment

Looks to me like he was capping flags.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazycanuck
                      Looks to me like he was capping flags.
                      Have you capped so many silos with 31 enemies without getting killed?

Comment

Like others have said, I'd be interested to know if he was a Transport pilot. I have played rounds with a good transport pilot that racked up a lot of driver assist points. If you look at this guys stats, he has 5001 driver assist points and his best round score is 194. Sounds like he's probably legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                          This just happend 2 round ago on the Zombie squad server (64 man titan)

I'm not accussing him of stat padding but i am just wondering how someone goes about getting this score.

The titans were not moving. He was not repairing the guns because i was doing that ever since the shields went down. He was a medic every time i checked. I have no clue where he was during the whole battle.

So any ideas how a medic can get such a high teamwork score, not have many kills or deaths??? I was gonna ask him how he got that score but he left the next round
                          i guess none of you guys have seen people have amazing rounds on a titan map. let me remind everyone you get 2points for every kill on your titan and the enemy titan. RESUPPLY! i've had over 68teamwork points in qa 64man gib server before and those round go quick. imagine a long titan round, i could probably get 80-100 teamwork points just for that if i liked playing support. knowing where to drop your crate is good too. if you drop it in a place where you know people are going to be defending at you can continue to help them and get ammo point when your capping silos.

thank also goes for medic but your right, i dont think, at least its almost impossible to get that many teamwork points unless your doing everything i said about supply and capping the hell out of silos, plus you can heal people in 2 different places as long as you dont throw down your second medic hub, just carry it in your arms.

my opinion the number 2 guy wasnt cheating at all. #1 guy from zombie is a little iffy. i was going to say maybe hes using emp grenades(lol) but then you said he was a medic the whole round. like i said it could happen as a medic but almost impossible

best way of getting a high round is by going support and defending your titan.

ammo points up the wazzoo
                          2 points for every kill (3points for each kill on a titan every 10 kills if you get a shotgun pin)
                          titan defend pins(every 7 kills)
                          sentry drone placment
                          always use the shotgun for close combat

or as pthers have said he was a trasport pilot, if your good at flying one and have a full squad with decent players your most likely to get a gold/silve/bronze every round

Comment

You might want to check out this thread from their forums. http://zombiesquad.net/forums/viewto...ight=transport

They can run a "Transport of Doom" just about perfectly.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
                              i guess none of you guys have seen people have amazing rounds on a titan map. let me remind everyone you get 2points for every kill on your titan and the enemy titan. RESUPPLY! i've had over 68teamwork points in qa 64man gib server before and those round go quick. imagine a long titan round, i could probably get 80-100 teamwork points just for that if i liked playing support. knowing where to drop your crate is good too. if you drop it in a place where you know people are going to be defending at you can continue to help them and get ammo point when your capping silos. *snip*
                              You can get massive points from titan for sure. There isn't that much points between him and the second player(NeenerNeeners). So there could be a small change that that score could be possible.

You need to play as support when defending the titan to get that kinda score, and since he was playing as medic i doubt that anyone can get that kinda score attacking the titan.

Originally posted by BlackHeart5
                              You might want to check out this thread from their forums. http://zombiesquad.net/forums/viewto...ight=transport

They can run a "Transport of Doom" just about perfectly.
                              Those forums requires registration(atleast for me), and im too lazy now to do that.

But you said that "they can run..." I guess meaning |ZS| clan. And there was only one other clan member in the server with him and he was in the opposing team.

Unless he has some really good coordinating skills/squad full of VoIp users. I don't think that they were running the "transport of doom"...

Comment

Working...
                              X