Why can't I see my screen shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I see my screen shots?

When I take a screenshot with the Prntscrn button,I go to my documents,2142 folder,screenshots.
    It shows screenshots,but when i double click them to have a look at them..Its all blank pictures.
    I've tried opening it on photoshop,paint,microsoft viewer..Still doesn't work..
    Help?

Originally posted by Advaned
    When I take a screenshot with the Prntscrn button,I go to my documents,2142 folder,screenshots.
    It shows screenshots,but when i double click them to have a look at them..Its all blank pictures.
    I've tried opening it on photoshop,paint,microsoft viewer..Still doesn't work..
    Help?
    not sure, so your saying they say as files but when you open them they are blank? or are you saying that when you open the screenshots folder there are no saved files in there?

Comment

in the folder it has files with "Screenshot1","screenshot2",but when i open them up they are all blank pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Advaned
        in the folder it has files with "Screenshot1","screenshot2",but when i open them up they are all blank pictures
        i'll see if i can find anything that might help, im not computer savy but i know a lot of people who are including a lot of members of this site so im sure if i dont have an answer for you soon someone else will soon

Comment

Are you running sli or crossfire?

Comment

Also you should have two versions of each screenshot... a PNG and a JPG. Try opening the JPG just using Windows' default fax and picture viewer. If you can't see it in that, they might be getting corrupted.
            Move the screencaps folder somewhere else. Then try again. Sometimes when it's forced to rebuild the folder that might clear the problem.

Comment

Nope..I only have a PNG,No Jpg.
              Will try moving the folder

Comment

Working...
              X