=REMF=ADFnG HUGE Hacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =REMF=ADFnG HUGE Hacker

This guy is one of the most blunt hackers I have ever seen. If you see him using his hacks, please get a screen shot and send it to ea. If you look at his stats, they aren't that impressive. He dosnet have a huge score per minute, and not the best accuracy. But in the -MM- sever tonight he single handedly took on our entire team.(Which had about seven of my clan mates...[HEL]). He would single-shot you with his voss from about 200 meters. In the end his score was 78 kills to 4 deaths...All with the voss. There were even times he would single shot me when I had my zeller zoomed in all the way(dont know how far that is)

So he either dosent use his hacks that often or he just bought it, because his stats dont warant his KDR tonight. I just want to warn people of this guy and let the =REMF= clan know, that its guys like this that RUIN THE GAME FOR EVERYONE.

Also if someone can find a site for this =REMF= clan please send me the link. It seems that is a made up clan tag too.

Hey Rich,
    Just got home from work and was looking thru the 2142CC log for the server tonight, I did see he got kicked at 1:06 Am, must have been right after yo ulogged off.. Will have to talk to MD about it also. Says smething when ONE GUY can take out the [HEL] clan. We'll keep an eye out for him.

He also had a pal in there with him, =REMF= Tricol2 (was kicked for being idle), so the =REMF= MIGHT not be just a made up name.

Comment

I HAVE SOME OF THIS CHEAT! there on my other computer at my clan mates house and i'll post them tomorrow. they are not that good because everytime i tried to take one he killed me, but they were all when i was inside my own titans air bay, some how this cheat has a hack to get inside the titans airbay where the whole teams spawns. he jumped in our tranport and switched to the gun and just started mowing people down until i finally gave up on getting a better screenshot and killed him and one of his squad mates that spawned on him inside our titan. all i hope is that i didnt delete them yet

Comment

Thanks Bigfellor. We at [HEL] appreciate the use in your server. But definetly keep an eye out for that guy.

Comment

here are the screenshots i have. hope they will help to take this jerk down. sorry i couldnt get an action shot because he would kill be to quick

notice how he commited suicide at the top left. he did that once people started calling him a hack

notice tricol is in this server also, 18-3k/d probably hacking also

Comment

The only valid SS is the one where you died by Shepherd inside your titan hangar....the other does not solidly prove that he is hacking or exploiting.

EDIT: I just noticed that all your deaths were inside titan hangar :P

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142
              The only valid SS is the one where you died by Shepherd inside your titan hangar....the other does not solidly prove that he is hacking or exploiting.

EDIT: I just noticed that all your deaths were inside titan hangar :P

lol didnt notice that the first time? i mean you've pretty much beat the game

Comment

Just to point something out, the Voss is not capable of killing in one headshot. All damage amounts for weapons are server side and the Voss always takes 2 headshots to kill, hack or no hack. Lag can make the bullets appear to arrive simultaneously so that it looks like a one shot kill to the victim, but there are always multiple bullets (there are "no deviation" hacks).

I checked this guy in the PsB database and he is listed as clean (just means he hasn't been caught doing anything yet) so he could be very skilled.

Comment

I think this case is pretty obvious and it's nice to have screenshots like these that prove it. Unfortunately, only few cheaters are that stupid to make such an obvious hack.

I'm always VERY suspicious when someone can take 2-3 quick headshots in the row, under heavy fire and smoke in front of him. Many players switch off the camera shaking option but that's not good enough. Network lag might be the reason for a 0.2-0.5 secs advantage towards the faster PC/player, but anything under than that is 99% of no matter since only a handful of people in the world have the skill and equipment to take advantage of a shorter roundtrip time (anyone with ping larger than 250ms is usually kicked out anyway, because in theory this might mean a maximum of 500ms roundtrip with other players in the same game).

Everyone should be pretty certain before calling someone a cheater, because there are indeed some exceptional players out there with exceptional machines and connections. But I'm seeing more and more often things like getting 5 headshots in my squad within a second.:dead: I'm not an expert in knowing all the cheat bots there are, but since Dice abandoned the game and no patches are available, PunkBuster is becoming irrelevant.

It would be nice if EA and Dice were smart enough to setup an additional service in their master server, like the Spamhaus.org for mail spammers, that all game servers would lookup any "flagged" players. Banned accounts are, in practice, only for the ones using cracked copies of the game, not for banning cheaters (it's not their right to do so, according to the game's EULA).

Comment

not only that, if you pod onto the titan you can go through the roof and land where the titan spawn area is.. that it not a hack its a bug...

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                      not only that, if you pod onto the titan you can go through the roof and land where the titan spawn area is.. that it not a hack its a bug...
                      yes yes yes, he was doing this to but until he got into our transport to kill us you couldnt see him and he wasnt in the walls, every few seconds you would see random colors in a shape of a soldier running around, it looked like if someone had their cloak on but it was tweaking out in different colors. plus he could fire his gun and kill people when he was unseen

ANY WHICH WAY YOU PUT IT HE WAS, IS AND WILL CONTINUE TO EXPLOIT THIS GAME UNTIL HE IS STOPPED.

2 ways this guys could have got in our titans air bay and BOTH ARE EXPLOITS! HACK OR NOT

Comment

I just played a game with a definite hacker who had the name "PricklyPete". Tried to search for his player ID on the official Battlefield stats page and couldn't find anyone with that ID. I then went to 2142 stats and put in his username and it wouldn't bring up any stats, but allowed you to add the player to the queue.

I did that but it still didn't show stats, this is on this page. I noticed you can click on the player ID there and go to another page and it brought up a player by the name of "fat.pig" with a k/d of 5.2, a pretty mean feat by anyone! His accuracy is nothing special and I watched a BR recording from the game I played against him and his shooting and aiming is very jerky, and I did notice that he suddenly snapped 90 degrees to the right and shot directly at a wall once, on the BR there was someone a fair distance away behind the walls. Pretty obvious what was going on there!

Has anyone else noticed a similar thing where a player will have one name and when searching for its stats it does not show up at all, and instead it shows up another account? Anyway here's a couple of pictures of him shooting through the smoke on Gibraltar, probably not the best shot but he was standing behind the smoke killing everyone as they tried to exit the building opposite.

There you can see his bullet just going to the left of this player. He could've been shooting at a netbat diamond but by watching the BR file it is very obvious he had an aiming hack.

Anyway, kind of just expressing a bit of frustration there, I'm not trying to steal the topic or anything, but didn't see a point to posting a whole new topic on this subject that is discussed so often nowadays. This is my first noticeable encounter with someone hacking. I think he ended the game with around 40 kills, maybe 5 deaths. But it is just a game anyway..

Comment

Another thread I sense being locked sadly.

Whilst its always fun and interesting to see these posts I wonder if they are as victims of these hacks (if indeed they are of course) would like them to be.

A much better option would be to go the servers forums if there is one and post your suspicions so the admins can use their PB snapshot options or whatever to catch these guys.

Comment

Well since everyone is throwing in hacker's names lol I was playing on a server a day or two ago and the message came up 'Punkbuster banning ManOfWar2142 for illegal program' or some **** like that. I couldn't find a single player under that name though.

PS - Does that just mean he is banned from that server, or all Punkbuster enabled servers?

Slightly OT, I only ever saw 1 player VAC banned online in thousands of hours of CS:S.

Comment

there was a chap in the infantry uk server earlier who could move like a 100m athlete it was a joke! His name was xxcrushxx i think. He soon got kicked by the good admin work:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X