screenshots of high point/kill rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iwantcable View Post
    Repairing titan guns ftw (that was the round I got my expert repair )
    i can see that, i got around 25-30 repair points in a round before. that was just crazy

Comment

2 old screens

Comment

Originally posted by nobrain
        2 old screens
        No comment with your name being what it is :|:

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
          No comment with your name being what it is :|:
          my thoughts exactly. why have such a stupid name. its beyond me..:shakehead:

Comment

name discussion thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by nobrain
              name discussion thread ?
              sorry mate but having a name like that and posting a screenie with that score makes people talk. il be surprised if you dont get kicked from every server having a name like that.

Comment

Here's 2 old one's, but hey still fall into this category

Comment

Anyone with 70 to 80 kills and 4 or 5 deaths is HACKING 100% you can bank on it or stat padding let me just toss that in

Originally posted by Porthos View Post
                  Wow! 125 pts with 70 kills and 8 deaths??? Your my hacker hero! jk, Nice round!!:salute:
                  dont say j/k cause you can bet the cow he is hacking

Comment

Originally posted by HooIigan
                    Anyone with 70 to 80 kills and 4 or 5 deaths is HACKING 100% you can bank on it or stat padding let me just toss that in

dont say j/k cause you can bet the cow he is hacking
                    LMAO!!!! you know nothing my friend. I'm certainly not one to dismiss the idea that somebody might be hacking... ask people here in these forums, they know... but just because somebody has 80 kills and 5 deaths DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE HACKING.... somebody like that might make me pay MORE attention to see if there is any suspicious behavior other then the K/D ratio.... but that doesn't automatically mean ANYTHING WHATSOEVER. I've gotten K/D like that before.... it's just a matter of knowing the map, who your playing against, and your actual skill level.... some people are damn good... I know I'm not that bad myself, but there are people a lot better then I even... and I know that.

Yup, so anyone that automatically ASSUMES that I might think your hacking in a game is because of your SCORE or because you KILLED ME, think again... I don't EVER base hack accusations based on that alone... NEVER.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X