Battlerecorder player select probs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecorder player select probs.

Ok, i'm just starting to really use battle recorder for a purpose now, but im having trouble when im playing back and going to record with fraps. When i press alternate fire button to select my player and follow him, it does not go to him, but to another player.

For example, i wanted to practice a bit with different sensitivities for the gunship in single player and also learn battle recorder, but when i go to playback it goes to the press alternate fire to go to player it ...says M. Anderson and follows him but he sucks and doesnt do anything...but it dont go to my guy

Any help? Plz?

When viewing you can hold down the Sec. Radio key and click to select free cam or player cam. When you select player cam it takes you to a player, I believe the first one to spawn in. Then hold down the Sec. Radio button again and you can move your mouse to either side to select the next player/previous player. Just keep doing that until you come to the player, yourself, that you want to follow. Then you can use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out on that player and move the mouse around to get different angles.

Comment

Battlerecorder can sometimes be a bit tricky to control. Try Battledirector made by the Sir commumity, it has some nice features and is a little easier to use.

Find it on this page http://sircommunity.com/?p=filming

Comment

I used the battle recorder from the game itself, its kinda weird but it gets the job done, but i'll check out the sir community one too

Comment

Working...
        X