Could not connect to EA online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could not connect to EA online

Just now I tried logging into my account, I get this error. It's not tuesday.

It asks me if I want to retry to connect or play offline.

What's up?

Originally posted by BallaAce
    Just now I tried logging into my account, I get this error. It's not tuesday.

It asks me if I want to retry to connect or play offline.

What's up?
    Me too bud. Not sure if it's coincidence, but see my post in this thread too (#6)

Comment

me too wtf mate?

Comment

same here, as well as a friend of mine...

Another weekend another EA server foul-up. :salute: :shakehead:

Comment

lol, maybe it thought 'WTF Myxx logging in under v1.40 and then v1.25, auto-FUBAR mode!!!11'

I hope I didn't b0rk it :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by ms8445
            same here, as well as a friend of mine...

Another weekend another EA server foul-up. :salute: :shakehead:
            Ditto

Myxx we'll all be upset if you did b0rk it

Comment

i was on 2142 earlier this afternoon, i tried to connect again this evening and i cannot connect to ea master server, i have not got 1.40 beta yet.
              i had a similar problem last time a patch came out and i deleted my cache and i was able to connect again, i have tried that this time and nothing, still saying can't connect to master server, and honestly who wants to play offline :S, any help appreciated as i cannot bring myself to play css

Comment

same here, havnt been able to play for three days now. "cannot connect to EA master server" error

Comment

hope it is resolved soon, me fingers are itchin, i need to go to war, or i will have to spend tommorrow decorating

right i have just deleted my cache in mods folder that is located in battlefield folder in mydocuments and got straight back on, hope this works for the rest of you, see you on the battlefield.

Comment

Working...
                  X