Movable Titans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movable Titans

Is there a way to find out of the server has movable titans before you join?

If not, can you please list some.

nope, dont know any off the top of my head

Comment

i would like to know also. it sucks when u have no arty support sometimes

Comment

Timeless have three servers with moving titans. Two Suez and one all maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
          Timeless have three servers with moving titans. Two Suez and one all maps.
          Which is quite funny, because the people who cry about the Titan guns usually bring up Suez, which I will agree is a problem map.

But yeah, Timeless FTW. Used to play on their NS server all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa View Post
            i would like to know also. it sucks when u have no arty support sometimes
            There is no arty in Titan mode, just EMP strikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n View Post
              There is no arty in Titan mode, just EMP strikes.
              I think GoodZa is referring to the Titan guns. Good positioning by the commander will allow the guns to "artillery" the silos. Great way to clear out the heavy armor then pod in for a silo cap.

Comment

Yep, thats the reason they took out OSs in Titan mode; the titan is enough of an artillery piece that you don't need them

As for timeless, that option is only available to the people in the EU and Asia. Us North Americans can't easily play there and get a good ping :|: It doesn't really matter anyway, I prefer no Titan Movement. Titan Gun Whoring and Repair Fest really don't appeal to me...

Comment

Talking about titan movement, it would be good to have a limited titan movement option to help those servers that allow limited titan movement.

Some sort of depleting titan movement points...

Comment

Originally posted by Biotech2142
                    Talking about titan movement, it would be good to have a limited titan movement option to help those servers that allow limited titan movement.

Some sort of depleting titan movement points...
                    Now theres an idea!

Comment

Fuel for titans? Server admin could set the max amount a titan could move before it ran out of fuel and just hovers there?

Comment

Seatle war games have movable titans.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                          Yep, thats the reason they took out OSs in Titan mode; the titan is enough of an artillery piece that you don't need them

As for timeless, that option is only available to the people in the EU and Asia. Us North Americans can't easily play there and get a good ping :|: It doesn't really matter anyway, I prefer no Titan Movement. Titan Gun Whoring and Repair Fest really don't appeal to me...
                          As pings dont affect lag we set our kickable ping to about 350. We have people from US playing most days I think. Jut makes for an interesting game if your hand to rdx fighting on the titan tops though lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X