Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*** the Internet

its a screen from my friend.... just lol

Lost count of how may times this has happened to me.

I have a 6MB connection and low ping too.

I just usually say "Bast@rd" and move on.

Comment

Typically happens to me whilst piloting the gunship through some tricky maneuver or close to obstacles, it then unfreezes and I'm facing the spawn screen.

Comment

lol 20mb is leet but still sucks on low ping servers *kicking dtneter, reason your ping is to low*

Comment

Haha, incidentally, the EU guy was probably thinking the same thing and has a screenshot almost identical to that, unless it was just a client crash. Anyway, there's no way to know that the guy didn't just move the mouse to the guy's head after the connection problem started, either.

But I think I got knifed yesterday due to a game error. I was on Cerbere and the game decided to minimise and give me a half-black screen, and when I clicked on the screen I heard the sound of my body dropping but couldn't see anything except a black screen. Had to reboot the computer and it ended up giving me the radial.cab error so I had to tend to that before I could play again. All this right as someone was charging me with a knife. That's one magical ****ing knife. :laugh:

~Wolfgang

Comment

I was just flying a Cobra on Wake when I got "There is a problem with your connection."

When it stopped I was upside down about 20m off the water .

Comment

If I remember correctly, you can move your cursor a little bit when you get the problem with your internet. So yeah...

Comment

ahhh dude whatta photo!

Comment

Comment

yep, it happens at the best of times :/

Comment

:laugh:lol

Comment

ive lost my tag to it many times. as a sniper aiming at theire heads. click... theres a problem with your connection. i f*cking hate it. its even more annoying then spawning on an enemy nade that explodes a second afted u spawn.

Comment

Working...
                        X