No announcement yet.

Stat padders ruin the game - looking for good servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

play on our Ghost Rangers servers, we boot any suspicious players and most of our members have in game admin powers

Comment

LOL I see another "I was booted off the Ghost Rangers server cause I pwned them thread lol."

I am sure you didn't mean you kick them just cause they seem "suspicious" i.e. lightning fast reactions, accurate fire, good use of tactics and very high scoring?

There are some SUPERB players out there so kicking someone who is beating you hands down isn't really fair surely?

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
        1, this was to the guy who complained at the titan gunners ruining the game
        and titans too close cause lagg, fyi a good commander leaves the titans where they are, thats how the games meant to be played, independantly NOT your version.
        2, nearly ALL kick votes are for stupid reasons, that is why most have the vote option turned OFF, so when some one is cheating the dont get kicked via a vote.
        If it was meant to be played without moving Titans, DICE would have either not allowed that, or had the default to not allow them. Titans are supposed to move. Thats Titan mode. Also, GG for calling me a nub when I prefer the classic gameplay. You are probably one of those people who thinks IO was the best way to play in BF2 :\

Just because people can't handle the fact that the giant floating carrier/destroyer in the sky with a glowing shield over it is dangerous to ones health, does not mean it should be prevented from moving on every damn server I try to join.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
          Just because people can't handle the fact that the giant floating carrier/destroyer in the sky with a glowing shield over it is dangerous to ones health, does not mean it should be prevented from moving on every damn server I try to join.
          HERE, HERE!!! I totally agree, I was surprised to see when I started playing again in June (stopped in Nov 06) that Titan mode had pretty much been castrated on every server.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
            LOL I see another "I was booted off the Ghost Rangers server cause I pwned them thread lol."

I am sure you didn't mean you kick them just cause they seem "suspicious" i.e. lightning fast reactions, accurate fire, good use of tactics and very high scoring?

There are some SUPERB players out there so kicking someone who is beating you hands down isn't really fair surely?
            trust me, there is debate in teamspeak before we boot.

Comment

Sure there is...

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                If it was meant to be played without moving Titans, DICE would have either not allowed that, or had the default to not allow them. Titans are supposed to move. Thats Titan mode. Also, GG for calling me a nub when I prefer the classic gameplay. You are probably one of those people who thinks IO was the best way to play in BF2 :\

I totally agree with moving titans. BUT dice also put in the disable titan due to the lag. Also alot of servers are shared servers, and they lag so bad. It is unbearable to play.
                If i hop on one that is that bad, ill just leave and try to find a dedicated box that doesn't lag. Cause titans make the game, as you said.

Back on subject about good servers, i like FMJ servers if i can get on, also 420killhouse titan server is one i visit frequently. Also played in the MIA servers alot, I haven't had any problems with any of those.

Comment

Working...
                X