buddy requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buddy requests

Suddenly i start to get buddy requests..

slaney for one

wonder why????

lol

To get your dogtags.

Comment

Better keep your ears tuned to the sound of Recon camo... Don't pull a knife on him, because you'll find yourself laying on the ground looking up at him. Shoot him.

Comment

Or better yet have a hidden claymore around a corner and lead him into it as he's stalking you.

Comment

Better yet, knife him. I have yet to do that.

Comment

you didnt have to accept my add if you are that bothered about it. I could track you down anyhow if you declined.

Comment

hehe. to be honest as an admin I get dozens of requests a week from people after my tags. No offense but i dont accept any even if they just want to play alongside me lol.

I am REAL easy to find. Timeless servers lol. And my tags are REAL easy to get. I am a poor defensive character at the best of time. Spray and Pray lol.

Comment

Yeah im trying to get the high rollers tags, but only half of the will accept buddy. Any tips?>

Comment

You can try game-monitor.com.

Comment

I get random buddy adds all the time. Mostly it's because those people are trying to start a vote kick against you, and they add you as a buddy by accident! ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by {HHx}b14ze
                      I get random buddy adds all the time. Mostly it's because those people are trying to start a vote kick against you, and they add you as a buddy by accident! ROFL.
                      Hehe Ive done that doh....

Comment

Me too. I accidentally added a hacker.

Comment

The day I banned Jimmartin (currently no 13 in thw world) for crate glitching on Timeless server and posted it on our web site.. he spammed about 1000 buddy requests with a few expletives included. Either he had a script or he must have spent ages doing it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
                            No offense but i dont accept any even if they just want to play alongside me lol.
                            Isn't there an option to automatically decline buddy requests in the options menu?

Comment

Yes there is. However people send me messages about issues on certain servers in a buddy request quite often. thats how i catch a lot of stat padders and glitchers. I read the message, decline the request then go straight to the server with the issue.

Hope that explains it.

Comment

Working...
                              X