No announcement yet.

My Top 20 Knifing Video Teaser Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Top 20 Knifing Video Teaser Trailer!

Meh, I was bored so I made a preview of my top 20 knifing vid. Tried to make it as suspenseful as possible. I also knife someone from the top 20 just to show a little...you'll have to find out who for yourself.

And if you look close enough, you'll see my new account name *cough*sogek1ng*cough*.

Btw my vid will be coming out in a week max.

Filefront Stream and Download : 15MB

:salute:

cant see your new name too blury

Comment

it is HEHE and he has a name hack!

Comment

I know ur name omg hax. I got you and you didn't get me!1111!!

Comment

what i dont understand in that vid is that there is a chap on the left of you which you could easily of knifed yet you seemed to know that rhinoferoce was the other chap who you knifed.

never mind will look forward to seeing the rest

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
            what i dont understand in that vid is that there is a chap on the left of you which you could easily of knifed yet you seemed to know that rhinoferoce was the other chap who you knifed.

never mind will look forward to seeing the rest
            That guy had a Baur, Rhinofferoce had a Krylov(I could see him killing people with the Krylov in the upper left corner). I heard and saw the Krylov so I went to knife him. That's why I didn't knife the other guy with the Baur

Comment

I know your name.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                That guy had a Baur, Rhinofferoce had a Krylov(I could see him killing people with the Krylov in the upper left corner). I heard and saw the Krylov so I went to knife him. That's why I didn't knife the other guy with the Baur
                There was a DiG member who I got last night, just that same way. There was two of them on one SQ. One was killing with the Krylov, other with the Voss " he was the noob of the two" And I had to wait to see who was who. It's funny, thats when you know you been playing too long.

:dead:

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng View Post
                  TIt's funny, thats when you know you been playing too long.
                  Oh so true.

*Cries*

Lol.

Comment

lookin great so far! lol butterknife swipes ftl

I find knifing so much easier while playing support with the IDS, can see which direction they're looking so you can come up behind and you can also see any other threats. I always think im truly invisible with the camo so I just rambo suicide

Comment

good point i forgot most top players whore the krylov and crouch like a druggie when shooting. gj anyhow

Comment

Working...
                      X