I hate when this happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate when this happens

I really hate when this happens, the guy didnĀ“t even knew I was there until I standed.
    Grrrrrrrr

ya i had that happen to me before it,s worse when you are top and are going for gold and there is ten ticks left boom lost connection and by the time you are back on the server the round has ended and you lost you medal GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i ****ing hate that

Comment

Or when you're trying to knife EPoX and you're 3 feet away from him and his back is facing you so he doesn't see you bring your knife into his back and...OH NOEZ! I GOT DISCONNECTED!

Comment

Or when you knife someone in the back 9,227 times and they don't die.

Comment

Or when you shoot a rorsch at a walker twice on the legs and it doesn't take 1 hp of damage.

Comment

ive had so many of those now i dont take screens any more >_<

best one was when i had a scope on some guys nuts, ok not a one hit kill but still painful... :evil:

Comment

When some guy spams the radio:

"Enemy titan!"
              "Enemy titan!"
              "Enemy titan!"
              "Enemy titan!"
              "Enemy titan!"

:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                Or when you shoot a rorsch at a walker twice on the legs and it doesn't take 1 hp of damage.
                Thats been happening to me alot lately. I would be in a rorshe shooting at a walker. And most of the times the hits dont take any damage off the walker whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by -(UtC)- Iquere Ā«
                  When some guy spams the radio:
                  "Enemy titan!"
                  "Enemy titan!"
                  God...one is bad enough. Do you really need to spot the enemy Titan? One of the quotes is "Look, enemy Titan. You can't miss it." I think EA put it in as a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing. I also think there should be a response to that in the commo rose that says... "No $#@!"

Comment

How do u say that?
                    Enemy Titan spotted???

Probly REALLY obvious

Comment

I dont know its seams random when i try. Also i agree on the "No @$#&#37;" addition to the commo rose.

Comment

Enemy boat spotted!

Oops. Wrong game. :P

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp
                          Enemy boat spotted!

Oops. Wrong game. :P
                          :laugh:

Or when you're playing a map like, I don't know,.... Suez--Titan, and someone yells out "Hostile walker". You have to stop for a sec and think "WTF? There's no walkers on this map....."

Comment

Ocassionally I'll spot the odd gunship while playing Gib.

And another time after we had capped eu out, I saw two nekos driving along in the distance so I did what any person would do, I spotted a walker behind them. Both drivers hit their shields and spun around as fast as they could only to discover nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by DesmondLocke
                              Do you really need to spot the enemy Titan? One of the quotes is "Look, enemy Titan. You can't miss it." I think EA put it in as a tongue-in-cheek sort of thing. I also think there should be a response to that in the commo rose that says... "No $#@!"
                              Win :laugh:

Originally posted by tonks950
                              And another time after we had capped eu out, I saw two nekos driving along in the distance so I did what any person would do, I spotted a walker behind them. Both drivers hit their shields and spun around as fast as they could only to discover nothing there.
                              What an a$$!

In those kinds of situations, I'll just spam the nearest friendly vehicle/person with EMP grenades. Or I'll sprint into people hoping to cause damage.

I personally hate it when I shoot a sentry 20 billion times only to get no regs and have it kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X