Whats up with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats up with this?

Found this on the front page of TBF2142.

We've been sent an anonymous email today that features a brief statement and a picture. Take a look:

All the information you need will be released in a week. Our site should be up by then. Until then, please post this. That player model is already in game as well.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what this develops into. Stay tuned!

im gonna guess brotherhood of nod? its got that look to it, but itll just as intereesting to find out what else it may be....

Comment

Has anyone seen that player model in game though? Or could they mean in game on a new expansion pack or booster pack?

Comment

anonymous email..... also the skin looks alright but the gun isn't even skinned at all. not professional for sure. if anything its a new mod.

Comment

I missed the part where it asked the question up top saying "A new mod coming soon?"

Comment

New Mod is what i was thinking.
            Or could they mean in game on a new expansion pack or booster pack?
            If only.

Comment

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I was wrong in my post. This is probably from Battlefield: Tiberian Eclipse mod in development. http://mods.moddb.com/9894/battlefie...erian-eclipse/

I'm pretty sure that it's from a new mod in development for Crysis called "Command & Crysis: The Dead Six" which fuses the Command & Conquer genre with Crysis. If you look closely, that's a nanosuit under the armor...

Here's a link to Total Crysis with info about this (it's only at 20% completion): http://crysis.totalgamingnetwork.com...read.php?t=844

BUT, WHY TBF2142 FORUMS? Hmmm... perhaps I'm not as smart as I think? Nah, I already know I'm a dumbarse.

Comment

Comment

it had better be for bf 2142, cuz my computer atm cant even think about touchin crysis..... but a man can dream... a man can dream...
                  (it is in the stereotypical bf2142 sniper wallpaper-thingy position, but perhaps thats coincidence.

Comment

yeah man, that gun looks like the legos i built as a kid

Comment

GDI is going down again, brotherhood of NOD is back .

Comment

Javelin, got a little message for you...

"Mammoth tank reporting."

Comment

Once again you fail as the repost police as mine was before that one. Step into my office because you're FREAKIN fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                            Once again you fail as the repost police as mine was before that one. Step into my office because you're FREAKIN fired.
                            Quote of the day!

Comment

I liked Tiberian Sun better than Tiberian Wars....just seemed more...interesting, but graphics i understand Tiberium Wars was better.

Commando (if you remember from tiberian sun) and Avater WarMech from nod all the way tho

Comment

Working...
                              X