No announcement yet.

Team Fortress 2 Beta is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ok thanks ill think about it, it loooks really good though and pretty original

u can run this game on vista?

Comment

I can agree, there's a lack of teamwork at times, but an easy solution is to use Voip, even if no one else is. Who knows, you might even be able to get someone else into talking as well.

I have no idea on whether this game is capable of running on Vista, but I reccomend checking out some forums for some info on that.

Anyway, I had a very satisifing round where I would Heal every Heavy Weps that passed by. A slow and steady successful offense like that is awesome.

Comment

I'm running it on Vista and it runs like a champ! This game is complete fun. I DLd Fortress Forever mod and tried that at Deesies recommendation, but I like TF2 better. I really like the humor and graphic style paired with the classes and shooting. Good times.

Comment

sounds good, im gonna get a paypal sorted and pre order it later i wanted to get the orange box for portal anyway bit annoyed ive got to pay for the half lifes ive already got but nevermind

Comment

The cool thing about it is that Valve will give you a coupon so you can give the software you already own to a friend so they can play too. That's not too bad. It's always good to get your friends hooked too. lol

Comment

All I have to say

Gonna get the Orange box my self. It's a bit of shame to double buy the products since I already have HL2:ep1

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                The cool thing about it is that Valve will give you a coupon so you can give the software you already own to a friend so they can play too. That's not too bad. It's always good to get your friends hooked too. lol
                i'd rather just get money taken of, but i hear what your saying

is the beta only 1 map or what? cheers

Comment

That comic is win, and ironically, correct. Too bad most Meds today are smart enough to hide, including me.

Comment

Nope we're testing all the maps in multiplayer beta. It is freaking awesome! Great performance, superb level design will allow for lots of replayability and the graphic style is top-notch! The classes are very distinct with advantages/disadvantages. Lot's of fun.

I love this game! Get the Orange Box pre-order on Steam and join us!

edit: that Ctrl+Alt+Del comic is ftw! Shoot the Medic first!!!

Comment

^^ i will do man but ive have to wait for moeny to clear and then i can pre order it

Comment

Hey dont worry about double purchase HalfLife 2 and Ep. ! come "Free". If you purchased just TF2 Protal and Ep. @ seperatley it would be $80(Notice not including Halfe life 2 and EP. 1) So it very worth it.

Comment

Working...
                        X