Something I noticed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I noticed.

OK we all remember on Saturday when we kept getting disconnected from the EA master server, right? Well... I haven't had a PC reboot, CTD, OR server crash since that happened. I used to always crash at least 3 times every day, no lie, and now I haven't crashed since Saturday when this mess all started. Do you THINK EA/DICE actually fixed something? I do.

Oh, so it wasn't just me that kept crashing Saturday Night? hmmmm. I quit playing 2142 because of that night. Dusted off BF2 and had a blast playing it again yesterday...once I got used to it again.

Comment

Man.. and here I thought it was my god damn modem that was acting up.. EA could've atleast informed us..

Comment

No the games still ****ed up.

DICE would tell us if they actually fixed something, they enjoy bragging about their little achievements, like how they tackled 200 odd stat padders recently.

Comment

I saw that Saturday night and gave up for the night, then on Sunday I could make the initial log in, but when I would select a soldier to play, it'd hang for a few minutes, then cough up the disconnected message, which kept being the case until I cleared the 2142 cache.

Comment

I have stopped recieving a weird punkbuster error. So I do think they might have fixed something, although not much perhaps.

Comment

No, the problem had nothing to do with 2142 directly. All of EA's game were down during that period.

Comment

Ah. At least something happened for me

Comment

Originally posted by Deesies
                  No, the problem had nothing to do with 2142 directly. All of EA's game were down during that period.

finally we can blame EA directly for something and not DICE lol

Comment

Our titan server still crashed Sunday afternoon after running about 8 hours so I don't think they fixed that. I was hopeful, but no.:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                      Our titan server still crashed Sunday afternoon after running about 8 hours so I don't think they fixed that. I was hopeful, but no.:cry:
                      It was still doing it during afternoon hours, but in the evening is when i noticed a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X