Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan interior 100% black

Hey all,

A little whiile ago I was loading a Bf2142 map, and I pressed "Join". And nothing happend, 3 minutes later I decided to ctrl+alt+del to get out, and it worked as always, then later I restarted my PC, and got inside the titan, and once I'm in there everything is the same color black, so I can't see anythig at all, exept enemies, so actually it's good becasue I can see them alot easier, but I don't want a black titan (even if it cuts on lag and oyu can see enemy better).

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks alot!

Originally posted by Braldey
    Hey all,

A little whiile ago I was loading a Bf2142 map, and I pressed "Join". And nothing happend, 3 minutes later I decided to ctrl+alt+del to get out, and it worked as always, then later I restarted my PC, and got inside the titan, and once I'm in there everything is the same color black, so I can't see anythig at all, exept enemies, so actually it's good becasue I can see them alot easier, but I don't want a black titan (even if it cuts on lag and oyu can see enemy better).

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks alot!
    It usually happens because lightning or dynamic lightning are set to "low".
    Set them to medium.

Comment

Okay I'll try

Comment

Originally posted by Vreki View Post
        It usually happens because lightning or dynamic lightning are set to "low".
        Set them to medium.
        ??
        My lighting was to medium and when I put them to low, I didn't get the black screen. Try both ways TC.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
          Just outside the "switch" that puts you inside the titan:

Inside the vent, you can see my drone & ammo box:

Smoke/explosions makes it so you can see for a bit:

You can also see the reactor core door, force fields, consoles, and some parts inside the reactor room:

Video settings:
          Everything is on low (including dynamic shadows/lighting) and enhanced lighting effect is turned on.
          ^^^^^

Happens with lighting on low and the enhanced lighting effects box checked.

Comment

Working...
          X