Baur Accuracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baur Accuracy

I am shocked at how well i have been shooting my baur lately. I haven't used the baur since i got my clark. When i first started using it my accuracy was decent, about 25% or so every round, but lately i am getting crazy accuracy, i am hitting 40 to 67% round after round. I believe this is due to my long clark use, because i can run and gun with the baur and the clark has improved my accuracy drastically. By running and gunning i mean just encounter enemies and not even zoom in to take them down unless it's at a distance of 10 meters or so. The baur's recoils helps me alot with this, because the recoil just goes up and down, it's easy to manage my shots at all distances. I am now a believer that the baur smokes the stupid Voss

Here is a Screenshot of my last round.

So, is this something Baur users are use to seeing and i am barely catching up?

I have used all the other ARs and i haven't come close to getting 60% accuracy with them

I think you're doing quite well. If you practice with harder to aim weapons(eg. clark) then you'll get better with easier weapons.

Comment

Baur user accuracies can range from 30% to like 60+%.

Sadly, I never took the game seriously at the start, spraying at the end of rounds etc. But a good Baur user will have around 50%+ of accuracy. Even more in some cases.

But 48% is very good for a start.

Comment

Yeh thats good man.

You'll be getting 45+ kills with that accuracy soon

Comment

I'm not good with the baur. I can't hit a thing. Any tips?

Comment

I love the BAUR so much, I don't use Voss realy, it's kinda of cheap weapon, not by the fact you can kill easy, but 40 rounds, I don't like it, it's like spray and he's dead, so I pick up BAUR (Bradley's Automatic Ub3r Rifle), and what a difference, I'm killing guys in two shots most of the time. It's such a sick gun, I notice mostly the lower ranks use the Voss, some gens too, so I try it, but I just can't kill as good as with the BAUR, even though, at first I played 24/7 with Voss, I still can't hit much with it, but I do take it for titans, and/or medic whoring, otherwise it's just a pretty unlock to look at in the costomize screen.

Comment

I wouldn't say its what I get all the rounds, but like 80% of them. I make The_Eliminator proud.

Comment

Rockets will skew your accuracy stats, since their blast radius will almost always register a hit. It's not unusual to have over 100% accuracy on some rounds when your rockets register impacts on multiple targets.

Comment

Yeah, I made a thread awhile back in the Tips section about how amazingly accurate the Baur can be if you try.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando
                    Rockets will skew your accuracy stats, since their blast radius will almost always register a hit. It's not unusual to have over 100% accuracy on some rounds when your rockets register impacts on multiple targets.
                    correct. i recently got 144% accuracy with my buar after using rockets

Comment

I think your accuracy with the Baur depends a lot on how you use it, more than with the other ARs. If you use it a like a SR and fire single-shot at targets at medium/long range, you're bound to get 50+% accuracy. If you use bursts at medium range targets, it'll probably be closer to 30-40%. It doesn't mean you weren't using it as well. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on this stat; I don't think it really means anything for anybody playing anything but sniper.

Comment

lol I got 600% accuracy with Baur a while ago

Yea the baur is a great weapon. A while ago it was my absolute weapon of choice although I like Krylov/SCAR much better now. I can't even kill someone with the baur anymore, it requires a lot of practice.

Comment

Accuracy=/=skill

Comment

But it sure as hell is one of the major aspects.

Anyways, because of the way the Baur should be shot, it should be the most accurate rifle you shoot. The SCAR-11, statistically speaking, is the most accurate rifle in the game (lower zoom deviation factor than the Baur). However, the Baur's damage per shot makes its single shot effective.

Quemical, I was playing with you on the TRR server last night. You ran me over :/

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando
                              Yes it does. Go a round without using the PK rockets and see what it is. The way it figures the accuracy, if you fire one rocket and it registers hits on two people next to each other, you get 200% accuracy for that shot. Easy to see how this would give you a skewed number.
                              That being said, you can still have a very high accuracy even only using the Baur without the rockets if you are good.

Comment

Working...
                              X