knife kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knife kills

Just because a certain player hasn't played it awhile doesn't mean they should be temporarily removed from your dogtag list. That's stupid. I have WarlordFaustus's tags and now that he hasn't played in about a month, I can't see that I have his tags.....

weird....

Comment

That sucks

Comment

Where are you looking for his tags? You should be able to keep them forever...

Comment

BF2142(The game) and 2142-stats.com

He's off the leaderboard too. His stats haven't reset, it's just if you don't play for like a month, you get taken off the boards, which is dumb.

Comment

I think you have them, but don't look in the top 17 list since he's probably top 200 now.

Comment

I hit sort by dogtags, and he's not there at all. My first page of dogtags goes from 300 to ~2000. I know for sure there is no pages before that.

Comment

I noticed this when i checked if skunk_2142 was reset because he is no longer in the leaderboard. When i search in the EA stats site he comes up with team stacking stats intact

Comment

ya DiVn is gone to from my list, but at last i have screenshot with his dogtag :laugh:

Comment

Scary. My computer is broken. Does that mean, my soldier will soon be no more?

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                      Scary. My computer is broken. Does that mean, my soldier will soon be no more?
                      No, your soldier won't be no more. I didn't play from Nov 06 to May 07 and all my stats (what few I have) were there. The only thing is I have 30 deaths (as of now) with the knife, but 2142-stats.com only show 3 players (the most recent) with my dogtags. Guess they do disappear when you don't play for a while.

Comment

Buddy of mine was AFK for quite while, he disappeared from the leaderboards and like week ago he bounced straight in-front of me in the Zeller leaderboards. He still has his original stats...

Comment

if you dont play for a period of time you get removed from the stats but as soon as you start playing it again your back on with your original scores... check your bf2 accounts and you`ll find your off that then play a game and you will come back...

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                            if you dont play for a period of time you get removed from the stats but as soon as you start playing it again your back on with your original scores... check your bf2 accounts and you`ll find your off that then play a game and you will come back...
                            Dam I was thinking of stopping for a month so noone had my dogtags

Comment

Well, they should fix this and while they're at it, add a feature that shows who has your tags.

Comment

Working...
                              X