Wtfh?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtfh?!

I just finished playing a round on Camp G, I head into the BFHQ and...

I'm still a Brig Gen, but all my stats are reset. Northern Strike isn't installed anymore weirdly, and I have all 40 unlocks, and my Buddy List is still there.

The hell is happening?

you broke the whole goddam game.
    is not EA at all it was you.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
      you broke the whole goddam game.
      is not EA at all it was you.
      :|: Huh?

Comment

its over there>>> 1000 miles away.
        yup you missed the piss take outa EA, totaly.

Comment

You retarded or something? Take the purple pill, not the gray one.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
            I just finished playing a round on Camp G, I head into the BFHQ and...

I'm still a Brig Gen, but all my stats are reset. Northern Strike isn't installed anymore weirdly, and I have all 40 unlocks, and my Buddy List is still there.

The hell is happening?
            Assuming this is you, then your stats do seem to be badly broken.

Comment

it could be that thing that happened on gynos server..lol maybe?

Comment

Bah that happened 2 months ago. And if they reset me, how come I'm still a Brig Gen and I have 40 unlocks?

Comment

because stat resets are not perfect?. atleast you have your video

Comment

Ouch, nice K/D. If I was mean, I would report you as a statpadder. You must have found some evil glitch to become Brig with 13 kills.

Comment

Well what can I say I like to be 1337 at what I do

Wow, this is wierd. Now I have to reinstall NS etc. Need a fix for this...

Comment

Yeahaaaaaa!~~ And look at that SpM! 794.86... No more needs to be said.
                        Seriously, I have read about some frequent problems with the master server etc... They probably have some troubles with their whole server park at the moment. I wouldn't freak out, but maybe look around for other people that might have the same problem. Maybe it's a small part of the stats that are currently messed up - but might be Ok after Tuesdays maintenance day.

Comment

Haha OMG I have the highest SPM in the world yay :laugh:

Comment

This reminds me the partial stats reset that EA used to do in BF2.

If you never received an email with a wiped notification then you can ask EACS to restore your stats from a certain point before the wipe.

Comment

Ouch, that sucks, you might have been caught up in the last rounds of stat resets for K&P players since you went hunting on them a few times.

Comment

Working...
                              X