Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeller Pwnage

My latest Featuring M3oW (me ingame)

Watch the Zeller rule the battlefield in two maps, which I took gold in both. Learn some tips and tricks, and some spots! Get to know you and the zeller, with how I shoot the sniper. Best of yet! Enjoy the music.

Music By: DJ Tiesto - Power Mix

Enjoy (rate and comment on youtube and here please

Legend song, legend video.

10/10

Comment

Ty m8.

Intel Quad Core Q6600
      2GB RAM
      8800GTX 768mb
      Creative X-Fi Sound Card

Of course, it looks a H3LL of alot better in-game.. But you can't see that thanks to YouTube's crappy video quality.

Comment

i dont want to be rude...but why did you call this pawnage??? Iam asking because i saw your video and didnt see any pawnage at all...

Myself made vid called sniper ownage: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51956984&hl=en

1/10

Comment

Though I don't prefer that song, the shooting is pretty good. Not like ub3r l33t aw3s0m3 but really good long range shots.

But my heart melts looking at those graphics!! I play on all low

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09 View Post
            Though I don't prefer that song, the shooting is pretty good. Not like ub3r l33t aw3s0m3 but really good long range shots.

But my heart melts looking at those graphics!! I play on all low
            I must disagree here...Pretty good is hitting somebody to the head...i dont understand what is pretty good on not being able to kill target on 2 even 3 shots!!! You can clearly see he has problem hiting his target...

Comment

Pretty much average. You should have aimed more for the head IMO and not just spam bullets on running guys. Oh well.

5/10 perhaps. Could have been more if it wasn't so boring music :P

Comment

If you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s View Post
                  If you aint got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.
                  its constructive criticism.

things you can try for your next video

Comment

I think the problem is, that you called your topic " Sniper Ownage" whilst many people would not call it ownage at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Luke View Post
                      I must disagree here...Pretty good is hitting somebody to the head...i dont understand what is pretty good on not being able to kill target on 2 even 3 shots!!! You can clearly see he has problem hiting his target...

Hitting your target is actually pretty good, getting head shot after head shot isn't pretty good, that is awesome.

I don't remember saying he was awesome. Its still good. 50% of snipers I have seen can't hit a still target's body. This is far above average.

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
                        its constructive criticism.

things you can try for your next video
                        True, ty

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX
                        I think the problem is, that you called your topic " Sniper Ownage" whilst many people would not call it ownage at all.
                        Well cuz people don't get out much in this world. They are all 300 pounds of lard sitting in a chair for 20 hrs a day doing nothing but trying to get that next unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbl3s View Post
                          Well cuz people don't get out much in this world. They are all 300 pounds of lard sitting in a chair for 20 hrs a day doing nothing but trying to get that next unlock.
                          Dont make assumptions like that it could affend ppl and its also not true with most of us and we're better than you

Comment

Originally posted by gunfire
                            Dont make assumptions like that it could affend ppl and its also not true with most of us and we're better than you
                            Arrrr. (As in Aye)

Comment

Arguing at who is better at a video game is just sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X