Question about Windows/NS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Windows/NS...

Ok I'm planning to do a clean install of Windows XP, losing all my programs. My question is if I lose all my programs, I lose EA Link too, so does that mean I have to buy NS again if I do a clean install of Windows?

just dowload it again by use code or simple copy file from EA Link cache -> C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Link\cache\{********************************} before you make format C:

*** part is different for every user so i use stars

Comment

Hm there's no cache folder in the EA link folder...

Comment

You will not lose NS. Just re-download EA link and it will be there for you to download. FYI, I have done this. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce View Post
          Hm there's no cache folder in the EA link folder...
          i have it you should have it too, try find bf2142_bp1, NS setup file should be inside

Comment

My friend didn't need to do all that.

Comment

Yeah, just read my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ryder
                My friend didn't need to do all that.
                yea its to hard to do for few ppl i know, it take like 2 mins when download again take way more, your choice :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
                  You will not lose NS. Just re-download EA link and it will be there for you to download. FYI, I have done this. Good luck.

Yup so have i. Its no issue. Once you log into the newly installed EA link it checks your account and shows all the items you have purchased and any patches you need.

Comment

It's linked to your EA account not to your computer, so when you log in you should be able to redownload and install NS.

Comment

You'll be fine dude, all your purchases and expansions are logged onto your EA Link account so it will remember that you've already bought it =]

Comment

Working...
                      X