Game freezes?? Not Responding???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game freezes?? Not Responding???

It keeps freezing, usually at the kit/squad menu. I do Ctrl Alt Delete and it says program is not responding. I have to exit end task and reopen to get it to work again. Any ideas?
    My system can handle BF2142.

I had a problem with freezing as well, mine was because of PB (apparently) I did a complete uninstall for PB follow these directions:

http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg...i=&p_topview=1

After this my freezing problems haven't come back yet...however yours is slightly different than mine as I had to restart my whole PC everytime to unlock my PC, so I can't promise this will help. Good luck to you.

Comment

Well now mines locking when trying to connect to the master server. This better have something to do with patch 1.4.

Comment

Originally posted by [LEFT
        Rugerdog[/left];400012]Well now mines locking when trying to connect to the master server. This better have something to do with patch 1.4.

The freezing when you try to connect to the master server is not you problem but EA's nobody can connect to BF2142 right now !

Comment

Originally posted by Zalym View Post
          however yours is slightly different than mine as I had to restart my whole PC everytime to unlock my PC, so I can't promise this will help. Good luck to you.
          i had the exsact problem but i tried wat u done and still it freezes, total lock up got any other ideas!

Comment

Working...
          X