No announcement yet.

THE NEW WAR - First CG animation based on BF 2142

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you basically did, was to important the games 3D Models into some 3D Software like 3D MAX, set some nice lightning etc? Is that right? I was just wondering how exactly something like this works. And yes, it isn't actually perfect, but already well done.

Comment

Great skit. I thought the PAC was going to take his tags too! Then I thought he was a prisoner and the PAC was going to "interrogate" him at their leisure.

Loved the titan ending as well.

Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Holy crap, nice job

Comment

Very nice, couldnt get the high res to download though, but the youtube was doable.

Comment

Great work, but the guy forgot his comrade! :laugh:

Still, that was like machinima x 10.

I personally think that a red vs blue type comedy would be awesome in 2142, but since red vs blue was so good, it'd be hard to make anything really comparable.....

Comment

The movie clip was alright.. I mean.. what the hell was going on.. he shoots him.. then saves him? and the last scene, where the dude was on top of the Titan and you hear people cheering and yelling but no one was really there, ok.. that was unecessary, they should've just let the scene be of the many titans flying by. 5/10

Since this was your first movie, it's a job well done. Good luck to yas on your future movies.

Comment

Originally posted by nemes1s
                The movie clip was alright.. I mean.. what the hell was going on.. he shoots him.. then saves him? and the last scene, where the dude was on top of the Titan and you hear people cheering and yelling but no one was really there, ok.. that was unecessary, they should've just let the scene be of the many titans flying by. 5/10

Since this was your first movie, it's a job well done. Good luck to yas on your future movies.
                If you actually read the thread he explains why the pac soldier saves the eu one. That and I imagine the cheering is done for effect rather than just silence as the titans fly by.

Also he has done another vid, just check his profile on youtube.

Comment

rewatched and i have one question. What is the PAC guy(Upstairs) doing. Its like hes tryin to do the matrix but cant. Insane movie nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                  X