Every freakin time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every freakin time

One day, I was playing BF2142. I was in game and everything was fine. I was in a large squad of 5 or 6, can't remember. I was nearly in first place, I think, and just totally kicking butt. Next thing I know, My TV turns on. I looked to see if anyone was behind me that turned it on with the remote and there wasn't. I just turned it off. Two minutes later, it turns back on. I say "Ha ha very funny" out loud because I thought I was the center of a practical joke. I just simply shut it off again. The TV turns right back on. on and off non-stop. I start to get angry, then I noticed the remote is on my desk and go to check out the front room. My family was watching a movie, everything was calm. I tilted my head to look back into my room and the TV was still going on and off. I eventually turned my game of BF2142 off and fix this damn TV. Once I turned off BF2142 it just stopped. I looked at the TV for a bit, then went back gaming. As soon as I got to the login screen, it started to happen again. I didn't even login yet. What can be done? Why is it doing this?

Also, unplugging the TV is not an option. I have to leave it on at all times for home and business security reasons. It's not just a security camera system, but a television set as well.

Ghosts... :laugh:

The only reason I could think of is that maybe the computer uses more power when playing and that it might affect the power supply for the TV in some way...

Or if someone has bought one of these all-in-one remotes that you can control several TV's with and somehow got it to work with that TV. Although that wouldn't make much sense...

Comment

LOL!! that is downright freaky

Comment

It's because 1.40 is about to be released, the world is falling apart.

(It's not actually being released, don't get your hopes up)

Comment

@ i.c.u resize your signature it took me 10 min to load this page

anyway i had this also a few times untill mine exploded rofl.

Comment

Working...
          X