No announcement yet.

Armor Tactics and Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill admit i dont really have anythign constuctive to say on the point, but, has anyone else noticed that PAC stuff seems so much more competant that the EU?
    No wonder they were winning this war of theirs.

Comment

I have 102 position in world rank for tank with 7811 kills and 794 dead. I love tank because is "big gun sniper" With zoom I can shoot infantry direct in head from long distance with cannon ball. Only what you need is practice for deviation. Also you must know all about big damage spots for walker (legs and back), tank (back, side back and tracks for EU tanks) and APC (back, and side back). Important thing is to have quick switch from driver to mashine gun position for close infantry who wanna place c4 on your tank. Never leave your armor, die with your armor because is very stupid to leave armor and enemy take your armor and kill you. kit what I use ofcourse is engineer with Koenig H-AVR: Pilum, IL-29 Motion and MMB-5 (Motion Mine Bait) because the AE Defuser is too slow way for move motion mines.
      Sorry for my english I hope you understand what I mean to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear_King
        Ill admit i dont really have anythign constuctive to say on the point, but, has anyone else noticed that PAC stuff seems so much more competant that the EU?
        No wonder they were winning this war of theirs.
        The EU gunship, transport, and walker are all better than their PAC counterparts...

Comment

yeah, i do agree about eu having a better walker and gunships, but i like PAC transport more, its ugly, but the guns seem to be more effective. i think EU has a better APC though, since the passenger guns have a larger area of fire. PAC has a far better tank, though its easy for me to use both, since i play bf2 as well.

Comment

One thing to add, that I think alot of ppl overlook on the tanks, you can use the drop of the tank shell to your advantage. I've even killed tanks I couldn't see at long distances over slight hills. It doesn't sound all that useful, but once you learn to use it, it's a great way to hit ppl who are sure their completely undercover. Just play with it a bit at really long distances, and you'll see what I mean.

Comment

FAV counts for teh Transport service badge

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO View Post
                FAV counts for teh Transport service badge
                Yes it does. o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Ghiblian
                  The EU gunship, transport, and walker are all better than their PAC counterparts...
                  PAC air transport has better guns for both stationary sniping and shooting on the go, there's no rev up time and the right EU transport gun glitches most of the time.

Comment

i got mine on verdun titan, go EU and sit in the tiger behend the large rock overlooking silo 1 base side of the stream, your quite far out but its alot of easy kills and your hard to hit, loads of full transports to blast at, one shot to the rear of the tank that spawns kills it, if you shoot at the back wall you kill all the inf that hide there too.
                    pick a server where the titans are locked, to avoid titan gunners and podders.
                    gl

Comment

Sniping long distances with the tank is always fun

Comment

Working...
                      X