Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to go Commandor

Has anyone else seen this.

Last night playing on one of my fav servers, I noticed we had no commandor and people where asking for supplies, UAV's. So i clicked the apply button. Now normally a few secs later your asked to accept.

This time nothing happened. I tried so many times each time nothing happened. No one else was trying to apply, even if they where if your out ranked it tells you

Has anyone else seen this?

Cheers
    Eddie

I've seen that on servers that were having a problem. I server reboot usually fixes it.

Comment

Actually i think its part of a commander hack. It stops anyone being commander so the hacker can take the position anytime he wants.

Ive had to ban commanders using hacks before (they can't be kicked for some reason, part of the hack that disables mutiny votes perhaps?) and afterwards no one can be commander for the rest of the round.

Just an observation. I think if you have this hack you can operate if from either side so someone on the othjer team can prevent an enemy being the commander.

Comment

yer the commander hack allows the person to kick you and hold the position perminatly. sucks hey.

Comment

Bah, and that was a fav server of mine,

This game is getting on my wick a bit, too many fuktards spoiling it..

Role on Crysis..

Comment

commandOr....sweet

Comment

Geez your 2 quick to judge..It could of been a simple glitch or a bug!

Comment

To be fair it might not have been a hack, the commander seat can get a bit screwy sometimes. Even me with my pitiful amount of time as commander have seen strange things like.... sat scans no fully running but recharging in a few seconds, emp strike recharging to quicky.

But then again I'm hopelessly naive

Comment

Working...
                X