EA's monday night maintenance/ribbion lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA's monday night maintenance/ribbion lost

hi this may be an old question but last night when i was playing a round the usual monday night maintenance time came along and booted me and my clans mates from the server we were playing on.

now my question is: i had gone 19-0(k-d) in that round before ea kicked everyone, but i had also received my air defense ribbon in that round and i even have a screenshot of the moment i received the reward. now when i signed back on today as i suspected the award did not show up and i received no points from that round(also would have extended my kill streak). is there anyway that i can contact EA/DICE and send them the screenshot of the award? do you think they would award the ribbon to me if i showed them the evidence?

any help would be great, thanks

here is the screenshot

Comment

try waiting for it to update?

Comment

It wont matter. I have gotten the engineer gold like 6 times, and not once has it registered. Rookie coders!

Comment

never got it when my stats updated. is there some way i can contact ea/dice?

Comment

Originally posted by GoodZa
            never got it when my stats updated. is there some way i can contact ea/dice?
            Just go to EA´s homepage, you can access their support form there.
            But I doubt that they will do anything about this.

Comment

yea i should just say screw it but i really hate playing anti-air and when i originally got it i was so excited because i wasnt even thinking about it

dont the badges/ribbons always seem harder to get when you go after them?

logged in today and my badge showed up, looks like dice/ea can get some things right.....

Comment

Working...
              X