• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im COOL!

See that Teamwork score!

have i missed something?

Ooooh Super smashing...

Actually nice score.

BUT if everyone of the 3000 players who frequent this forum posted a screenshot of how well they did the forum would be pretty boring.

Comment

Im proud of it, but it pisses me off too, causei didnt have the global reqairments.:cry:

Comment

Getting 68 Teamwork score without the requirements.. made me cry.

Comment

I found the teamwork score easy, the requirements was the annoying part.

But yes congrats.

My tip is defending with a ids sensor, anyone who kills in the sensors range gives you teamwork points from what ive found.

Comment

good going mate.

Comment

for that badge/ribbon (cant remember what it was) after i noticed that i had the requirements it took a gd solid 10-15 rounds of healing/supplying like a gerbil on speed to finally break the 55 mark (but then again i was doing it on a 48/48 titan server and a 64/64 city map server)

so basicly join a REALLY bad team that loose most of hte silos and cant hold the enemy off the titan, get inside the reactor room lay down a supply crate for all those nade spammers and one of those support gun things (then go hunting with your clarke) teamwork points come thick and fast (just make sure to pop back to reactor to drop another crate)

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                Getting 68 Teamwork score without the requirements.. made me cry.
                I once got 77 team work score, but forgot to take a screen

Comment

NO YOUR NOT! Tool maybe, but not COOL! ROFL

Comment

I average about 60-80 teamwork points on the timeless servers using the guns, repairing them and then defending the titan.

I have sen over 100 teamwork points quite legally by other players most days. And over 100 kills occasionally as well.

Comment

whats hard about the valourous unit ribbon? I got it the first time I seriously tried and in about three round for the second time..

Comment

Do you think when you are Squadleader and you're squad has a 115 teamwork score it is really good???

OMG you should really join A Squadplay all the way server or a TG server and see what kind of squadscore those squads over there have.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mukky View Post
                          Do you think when you are Squadleader and you're squad has a 115 teamwork score it is really good???

OMG you should really join A Squadplay all the way server or a TG server and see what kind of squadscore those squads over there have.....
                          I just keep dying, while trying to revive my continuously dying squadleader..

Comment

Working...
                          X