My story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My story

well ive been writing this for 2 or so months and i thought i would share wit your guys what i have wrote.

Battlefield 2142
    Dawn of the fight

The year is 2142 and what we have feared for the past 100 years has happened, due to global warming the northern hemisphere has frozen over, and is now uninhabitable, human technology has reached an all-time high and with it comes the ever growing danger of full scale war, two super powers, the EU (European union) and the PAC (Pan Asian coalition) fight for the last remains of habitable land.

The ice cold air swept down so fast the people living in the far north were sealed in their homes and cars and they froze to death, but of course the government new when it would happened and didn’t share their knowledge, they had moved the military as far south as they could.

The EU power lied in their air support. The Type 4 Doragons were no match for the EU’s UD-6 Talons, they were faster, more accurate and more deadly, and 1 talon could take out an entire PAC convoy. However the PAC strengths lay in their battle walkers; the T-39 Bogatyr had the latest ground defence technology and superior weapons.’

A small battalion of EU troops built a camp and dock on the coast of Gibraltar, unknown to the EU a small PAC commando division was closing in on them from the south, this was the first wave of deadly surgical strikes from the PAC. Colonel Igor Raikov, leader of PAC commando division was sitting in his command tent 2 miles from the South Flank of the EU base, he was analysing their defences, he was so determined to find a weakness, other wise they wouldn’t get within 40 feet of the 12 metre high walls. Inside the base was one of the most elite ground troops the EU had to offer, the Shadow Swords were by far the most deadly infantry men ever to set foot on the battlefield. Along with the Shadow Swords the base had 4 Talons as air support, if the PAC where to have any success they knew they had to concentrate on taking down the talons first, they would only have a window of a few seconds before the talons went into hover mode and landed to re-arm.

Then something happened that the PAC wasn’t expecting, the EU Colonel, had sent out 2 Talons on a Recon to sweep the south for enemies, Colonel Raikov looked up as the 2 talons rocketed overhead, but he wasn’t finished studying the EU base,
    “Talon 1 to base, Talon 1 to base, come in over”
    “We read you talon 1” said an EU communications officer
    “This is Talon 1; I have spotted a enemy base, requesting permission to engage”
    “Roger that, permission granted, green light to engage” the EU officer replied.
    The 2 talons banked around, before Colonel Raikov could order the SAAW’s (squad anti air weapon) to be loaded the talons had already fired. The sky rained bullets and missiles.

“Talon 1 to base, enemy base has been neutrali…”
    His voice cut out half way through, and then static.
    “This is Talon 2; Talon 1 has been engaged by enemy anti air, I have no idea where they come from, request back up”

The EU officer gave a piece of paper to Colonel Simmons. He ordered the other two Talons to be prepped for take-off. Their engines roared, and they shot of to the south.
    “This is Talon 3; ETA 2 minutes, hold on, wait I see you, PULL UP ENEMY MISSILE TO YOUR SIX”

“This is Talon 2; I can’t see him, wait, wait it’s not Doragons IT’S A TI…” there was an explosion in the distance as Talon 2 exploded in mid air.

“Talon 3 to base; we’ve lost Talon 2”
    “Any sign of a chute?” say the EU coms officer.
    “Negative, Talon 1 and 2 are KIA”

The Talons were ordered back to base, Colonel Simmons wondered what talon 2 saw, and then it hit him, they couldn’t, there is no way the PAC could have got one this close without it being detected.

“Lieutenant, order the men to unpack the anti-titan missiles NOW!” Simmons shouted.
    “But sir I’m showing no enemy titans on radar”
    “DO IT that’s an order”
    “Yes sir”
    Lieutenant Williams rushed out of the room. Colonel Simmons walked over to the nearby radio, “This is Camp Gibraltar, we have an enemy titan inbound on our position, requesting immediate titan support, over”
    Col. Simmons waited for a response, and a all he could hear was static.
    “I repeat enemy titan inbound, request titan support”

“This is the Freedom, we are approximately 5 miles due north of your position, be warned you have 4 PAC cargo ships heading straight for you, we are diverting to your position, e.t.a 30 minutes” said a faint voice over the radio.
    “Roger that Freedom, we’ll hold them off for along as possible; any chance you can send us some support?” Col. Simmons replied.
    “I have already detached my 2 Special Forces units; they’ll be there in 10 minutes” answered the voice.

Col. Simmons put down the radio, and headed to the window, he watched his men rushing around, moving crates, loading anti air defences, in the distance he could hear the hum of the titan engines. “Sir anti-air and anti-titan missiles are loaded” a soldier shouted. Out of a patch of fog 4 transport ships appeared. Flying low to the ground attempting to come in under radar, but Col. Simmons was not stupid, as a back up he had non heat-seeking missiles, “Open fire as soon as soon as they come in range” Col. Simmons shouted.

L.T Williams burst in the door, he was carrying Col. Simmons Tactical Armour, it was specially designed for High rank officers, it was strong enough to stop a Zeller bullet, Col. Simmons clipped on his vest, and helmet. A computer console started to bleep, Williams ran over to it,
    “Sir, 2 allied Transport Ships approaching from the north” Williams shouted.
    “Roger that, give them our gunship pads location” Col. Simmons ordered.
    “No need, they are being dropped straight in” Williams responded.
    Col. Simmons let out a small smile; he walked over to the window again,
    “Place 2 of our best snipers on the South West Corner, and place some motion mines near the South Entrance” He ordered. Williams nodded, he then dashed out the door and started barking orders.

good one dude that was awesome-o

Comment

why thank you, my english teacher said that aswell

Comment

very nice story but wrong section though and i do see some spelling errors xd.

Comment

your enlgish teacher needs to be shot if hes letting you use text talk such as 'u'

also how come simmons didnt order some noob to go on top of the titan and bunnyhop rdx them noobs?

Comment

Nice one mate

Comment

Nice story !

One tiny thing that I found strange: The first talon says; Theres the enemy base. They didnt knew there was an enemy base right? I thought it would be more logical to add in the surprise element like: SIR! There apears to be a PAC base here!

But other than that: Amazing story!

Comment

Sweet story! I saw one or two uses of "L33T-Sp33K", but other than that your English was executed very well. Story line was cool, can't wait for the next installment!

Comment

Originally posted by Fingulfin
                  Sweet story! I saw one or two uses of "L33T-Sp33K", but other than that your English was executed very well. Story line was cool, can't wait for the next installment!
                  where is the leet speek u talk off?

Originally posted by hatebreed
                  your enlgish teacher needs to be shot if hes letting you use text talk such as 'u'

also how come simmons didnt order some noob to go on top of the titan and bunnyhop rdx them noobs?
                  well "she" thought it was ok, apart from the spelling
                  where is the u?

Comment

^^This is the Freedom, we are approximately 5 miles due north of your position, be warned u have 4 PAC cargo ships heading straight for you, we are diverting to your position, e.t.a 30 minutes” said a faint voice over the radio.
                    “Roger that Freedom, we’ll hold them off for along as possible; any chance u can send us some support?” Col. Simmons replied.

Comment

thanks ive fixed the mistakes.

Comment

If the armour of the colonel could withstand a Zeller bullet.. well.. then he is quite invulnerable fella

And that talon thing... that doragon was no match... maybe just my point of wiew but doragon certainly seems more hi-tech than talon to me :evil:

Othervise nice story.. really

Comment

Really good post buddy..Enjoyed it.

Comment

spelling errors, weak dialog and no development in the beginning. C+

If you want it to be good, concentrate on one team or the other, don't make the reader get involved with both.

Comment

Working...
                            X