Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

Now normally I am not one to rant. I love this game and play it every chance I get. Sure there is the occasional ctd, bugs, hackers, glitches, radial.cdb, etc etc. But today is different. So around 10:30 I get on and I go to Inf-Uk and I see darkblast. I equip camo and try to get his tags. About halfway into round I get his tags then disconnect. After a little while, I see a fellow tbf2142 forumer online in my buddylist so I go to get his tags on the same server.

But as soon as I stopped loading I go back to the menu and a box that says, "You have a modified version. Revert back to original version of bf2142. What the F***. I go away for 1 minute and I somehow changed my game? The only thing I changed was that Oradial.cdb in order to make maps load but now and you expect me to have a choice of no maps or a reinstall? God*amn it. I am really pissed since I can't play a game I just finished a round a minute ago.

Dice/Ea I love this game. When I see other complainers I always think wow at least they made the game. But come on. Please fix this since I don't want to reinstall...

end rant.

think theres already a sticky about this in the support forum, something to do with the beta perhaps?

good luck all the same

Comment

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
      think theres already a sticky about this in the support forum, something to do with the beta perhaps?

good luck all the same
      Thanks for the help but I don't have 1.4 yet.

Comment

I feel sorry for you. When I saw you joining the same server as me and darkblast and left. I thought you got tired of dying too much ><
        Hmm I wonder If changing it back to radial would work again.

Comment

i deleted radial and can now play... ymmv

Comment

Renaming the Radial.cdb file isn't supposed to give you errors...

Try reinstalling patch 1.25.

Comment

Nope, game fixed it on its own.

Comment

Working...
              X