No announcement yet.

How come less players are using these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come less players are using these?

Yeah, i am referring to the Light Machine guns. Did 1.25 really mess em up that bad?

I was never a big LMG user and i am still not, but i just pondered why i am seeing less and less players carrying the LMGs. The Ganz is being carried more that's for sure. Those 7 players that used it probly carry it because they don't have a ganz or clark, or someone could of just picked up the kit and not used it.

It's ridiculous how they felt the LMGs needed to be toned down and they always feel the Assault riffles need beefing up. It's absurd how ARs can beat out your LMG at a far distance. I'm surprised i was able to take out a few AR users up close on that round.

you got a point but i think its mostly because the lmg's shoot much faster than the hmg and as a result more kills.

Comment

Well I think its how it works in real life as well.

machine guns spray. With a rifle you can shoot more accurate. So yeah on a 1 on 1 fight a rifle should beat a machinegun

Machineguns are for surpression and pinning

I love the shuko. Altough I like playing recon and assault more.

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical

Did 1.25 really mess em up that bad?
        Yep, I cannot hit the broad side of a barn with those things at 20m range. They were fine, not overpowered at all, but aparently the ARs were too weak or whatever... weird balance.

Comment

im just wondering when will they ever release the completed 1.40 patch...
          i quited like almost for 3 to 4 months then i came back like 2 days ago but its all same old stuff...sigh....

Comment

because 90% of the time people were using the voss >_>

Comment

I used the LMG early on when I played mostly titan servers. I could sit on the walkway below the vents and mow down people as they attacked. Use the Ganz now as I am playing more Gib servers, better stopping power at a range.

Comment

Man I used to use LMGs instead of a sniper pre-patch .

Comment

And you think thats the way it should be????

This is the exact reason I say: THANKS FOR FIXING THE LMG'S DICE!

The fact that people could snipe with MACHINE GUNS was crazy. I think its crazy people dont see that it shouldnt be like that

Comment

Less players are using these because now Ganz can kill someone 3 meters away in 2 seconds while moving.

Comment

I don't know about that ^

The Ganz has incredible deviation penalties for firing while moving...

I don't use the LMGs any longer because the Ganz packs more punch in far less rounds fired. My aim has gotten a lot better and the Ganz simply rocks when you use it like it is supposed to be used. The damage this thing brings is substantial and long-range... good times.

Comment

once prone and fired for a few rounds the Ganz is like a death laser. I can sit in the tower on one side of the Toll Roads in Camp G and obliterate people as they come up the ladder or walkway on the other side. If it wasn't for the fast overheat the Ganz would be brutally overpowered.

However I agree that firing it while running is about as effective as throwing it at an enemy. If you want any chance you need to stop and take a knee, but by then you have usually been vossed anyway.

Comment

Basically it all comes down to the Voss...that F#$^&* overpowered Voss!

Comment

Originally posted by cyberzomby
                            Well I think its how it works in real life as well.

machine guns spray. With a rifle you can shoot more accurate. So yeah on a 1 on 1 fight a rifle should beat a machinegun

Machineguns are for surpression and pinning.
                            I pray that I never have to face a machine gun in real life with an assault rifle. Machine guns are extremely accurate in trained hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                              Less players are using these because now Ganz can kill someone 3 meters away in 2 seconds while moving.
                              Wow, I thought I was the only one, guess not. I hate it when they just run around you and hold the fire button down.

Comment

Working...
                              X