Knifing helmets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knifing helmets

Dont know if this has been said before but you can knife dead soldiers helmets off

scary.

Wow. Never knew that. :P

Comment

Dude the helmets fall off whenever they are critically wounded, not you knifing them off.

Comment

I think reconkid's right. And there I was all hyped up

Comment

NOOOOO the guy had his helmet on when he was dead but i actually did knife it off

Comment

Yeh that happens. Even if you hadn't knifed him his helmet would've come off.

Comment

I am sure its this:

Un-revivable = no helmet then fade off.
              Revivable = helmet.

Comment

Well I guess then I will have to test it sometime.

Comment

well cud be possible though but vika unrezzable is when they are like already downed for 10secs then fade and their helmets mostly go away after 2-3 secs so.

Comment

correction they do actually go away by themselves... the first time i knifed this guys head must have been spot on timing lol

Comment

I knifed someones helmet off today. It really does work.

Comment

Originally posted by ReconKid2142
                        Dude the helmets fall off whenever they are critically wounded, not you knifing them off.
                        Well I'd call being knifed to the head as critically wounded so basically dude did knife the guys helmet off.

I might actually use that as a ingame death threat: "I'm gonna knife your helmet off"

Comment

Its called death blow. They are critically wounded but you can kill them so they cant be revived. knife them or shoot them. When theyre "dead" their helmet fades away. Many games work like this and if i remember correctly BF2 and BF2142 have deathblow

Comment

Every kit has a different helmet. When you kill sy, he loses the kit after 2-3 seconds.
                            This means, if your timing is good, then you can "knife the helmet off the dead soldier's head." Whoa! What a trick!

btw. In those 2-3 seconds, you cannot take the dead soldiers kit, this is why you have to wait when you want to revive with recon

Comment

Working...
                            X