Top knife tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BallaAce
    Any type of server with a restriction to something like vehicles etc. is not allowed by the EA ROE.
    you are wrong Infrantry Only is allowed, and its only one allowed restriction in weapon - vehicle use

Ranked Server Administrators:
    If you are an administrator of a ranked Battlefield server (referred to below as a “Server Administrator”), you must also comply with the EA Online Terms and Conditions.
    Server Administrators will violate the EA Online Terms and Conditions if they enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit or severely limit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles or other features of the game while playing on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the EA Online Terms and Conditions are:
    *Preventing players from being Commander or Squad Leaders.
    *Preventing players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.
    *Running knife / pistol only servers.
    *Preventing players from using all commander assets (artillery, vehicle drop, UAV or scans). If using Infantry only server-side option, this should be clearly stated in the game load screen.
    *Preventing players from using certain weapons or items (such as flash bangs or C4) or enforcing a “pistol only” or “knife only” server rule.

Originally posted by pilvlp
    I thought there was no EA ROE for 2142. Ecko proved it by showing a video or screenshots of him in a knife server and showed it to IndianScout(BF ROE admin). Indian couldn't do anything.

Though I don't condone of Knife or sniper only servers. They are legal.
    You are realy funny. What IndianScout can do with that? He can only send data about ROE violation to EA, he not have magic wand with name "global ban and stats wipe".

Comment

That is BF2 data there, there is no flashbangs/Inf Only setting etc

Comment

its one ROE for both BF2 and BF2142 if any from you bother to read

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
          That is BF2 data there, there is no flashbangs/Inf Only setting etc
          Didn't EA add the "infantry only" option to BF2??

Comment

Inf Only setting is only on BF2 as well as Flashbangs etc so that statement you posted is aimed at BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Nawiedzony
              its one ROE for both BF2 and BF2142 if any from you bother to read
              I'm almost positive ROE is only for BF2 and not 2142.

EDIT: I was right.

Originally posted by Nawiedzony
              You are realy funny. What IndianScout can do with that? He can only send data about ROE violation to EA, he not have magic wand with name "global ban and stats wipe".
              Yeah, his stats are still not wiped and this happened like 6 months ago. Guess EA is running slow? Rethink.

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp View Post
                I'm almost positive ROE is only for BF2 and not 2142.

EDIT: I was right.

http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...ad.php?t=15026
                So...Where the hell are the ROE for 2142 or EA is really lazy to do it....:shakehead:

Comment

I got naked gamer, no'1 aussie.

Comment

na its dynamiteDan77 now
                    i got Rafshi ( ranked 10 atm )
                    and Darkne55 ( 12ish with knife)

Comment

Working...
                    X