My RDX don't hurt the titan core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My RDX don't hurt the titan core

Every time I have tried to damage the titan core with RDX it takes no damage, I blow up everything around me but do nothing to the core, am I missing something here? Is there a certain spot that the RDX have to be on? Am I just completely stupid? Its stopped me blowing up about 4 cores so far.
    Any help appreciated =]

I usually put it just below the glowing part on the center column. It has always worked for me.

Comment

Yeah. as mentioned above me: the pink glowy stuff is the part you're supposed to damage, so you should put the RDX on the "tilted" part of the core structure right under the pink beam.

Oh.. and make sure you're inside the right titan...the enemy one.

Comment

it takes 2 or 3 i forget, been so long since i played titan

Comment

20 to destroy titan.

Comment

hmm... maybe you're on the wrong titan Don't think you can team vehicle damage your own core

but yeah, ive seen enemies litter RDX all around their core to blow up the hoards that get in.

Comment

Pink glowy stuff, i'll look out for it next time. Thanks for the help =D
              And yeah, im not trying to blow up my own titan =p

Comment

As has been said, put it NEAR the pink glowy stuff. Don't put it ON the pink glowy stuff though, that moves all the RDX to one spot. Its a little known fact, but when you put more RDX in the same area, the amount of explosive power it packs is less. Don't believe me? Try RDX Jumping on an empty server. Slap down 3 RDX and see how high you go. Then put down 2 and compare

Comment

Working...
                X