Yellow Titan/Black Titan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Titan/Black Titan

So I've been having a big issue with Titan mode.

I have an 8800 gts. If I put the lighting on low, when I walk into the interior of the titan, everything turns black, and all I can see is other people.

If I turn lighting up to med or high, I get yellow everything, and the game becomes unplayable and usually crashes.

What the hell can I do to get to be able to go inside titans again?

Originally posted by Strake001
    So I've been having a big issue with Titan mode.

I have an 8800 gts. If I put the lighting on low, when I walk into the interior of the titan, everything turns black, and all I can see is other people.

If I turn lighting up to med or high, I get yellow everything, and the game becomes unplayable and usually crashes.

What the hell can I do to get to be able to go inside titans again?
    Well the low lighting = black Titan is a well known bug, and the solution is to set lightning/dynamic lightning to at least medium.
    I realize this doesn't help you much in this case, but you should focus on the yellow problem, which I unfortunately haven't heard of before.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
      Just outside the "switch" that puts you inside the titan:

Inside the vent, you can see my drone & ammo box:

Smoke/explosions makes it so you can see for a bit:

You can also see the reactor core door, force fields, consoles, and some parts inside the reactor room:

Video settings:
      Everything is on low (including dynamic shadows/lighting) and enhanced lighting effect is turned on.
      Caused by having "Enhanced lighting effects" on with low lighting. Try turning lighting to low, with the enhanced lighting unchecked.

You should be able to play maxed everything no problem though, do you have the latest drivers?

Comment

yeah, 162 forceware drivers.

The above pictures show exactly what's going on right now. If I turn anything with lighting up to medium, I get the yellow/crashing.

Comment

Try reinstalling. If nothing else helps, it might be your 8800 malfunctioning.

Oh btw try older drivers.

Comment

Working...
          X