Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration

After reinstalling i decided to register my copy of 2142 for once.

Totally worth it..

"Hi #######,

Thank you for completing the Battlefield 2142 game registration survey. We value your comments and suggestions and look forward to hearing from you again.

Each base kit has two unlock trees that end in a new weapon that you can use for specialized purposes. Unlock the recon sniper rifle for increased magnification and accuracy or the recon assault rifle for increased effectiveness in assaults on capture points and inside enemy Titans.

Thank you,

Your friends at Electronic Arts
    electronicarts.co.uk

PRIVACY POLICY: Our ESRB Privacy Online Certified Policy gives you confidence whenever you play EA games. To view our complete Privacy Policy, go to http://account.ea.com/legal/legal.js...o&locale=en_GB. "

I feel so enlightened, i never knew that (/sarcasm)

I think it is worth it actually....

EA will keep a copy of your CD key online so if you ever lose your manual you can still retrieve the CD key to reinstall the game.

Comment

Originally posted by VT Nerd

EA will keep a copy of your CD key online so if you ever lose your manual you can still retrieve the CD key to reinstall the game.
      mm I dont think he knew that!!

Comment

See, if they told you things like that then i'd register more often.

Thanks btw =]

Comment

That one saved my butt actually, I had to re-install, but I've misplaced my manual (how, I have no idea. It stays in the case, and I've still got the case.)

Registeration is worth it.

Comment

You can look it up in the registry, but if you uninstall it without your CDkey, then it helps to have registered.

Comment

I didnt knew that either. Think I will try and register it!

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                You can look it up in the registry, but if you uninstall it without your CDkey, then it helps to have registered.
                Yeah, I get my CD keys from the registry most of the time. Cos 90% of the games I buy, the language has to be changed from the registry.

Comment

I register just about all my EA Games mainly because it keeps the CD Key safe, and the game tip that comes with it isn't bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Micster
                    I register just about all my EA Games mainly because it keeps the CD Key safe, and the game tip that comes with it isn't bad either.

Comment

You expect me to search through each thread?

Bah. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisis
                        You expect me to search through each thread?

Bah. Never.
                        Win. toshort

Comment

Working...
                        X