My first movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first movie

Well i decided to make a movie. The content was taken from 3 rounds i had once i got fraps running ( all low settings @ 20FPS coz of fraps). The first 4 min or so are of the highlights from the first two rounds then the last 6 though of a quick run through of ALL my deaths (yes it may look like there isn't all my deaths because they're briefly on screen due to the video transition cutting them off which i didn't account for but they are there) and kills from the last round where i went 38/5 and 3.97 SPM for a total of 65, not bad for 20 FPS.

Please keep to comments about my shocking editing skills and maybe someone could suggest to me a better program then windows movie maker to make a possible second movie.

well due to windows movie maker stuffing up and me fixing the problems it made rashly there are a couple mistakes in the movie the first being at 7:30 where the clips are shuffled round slightly and then there's a typo at the end where i somehow wrote crime instead of score.... Yes i know how is that even possible.

I hope you enjoy the movie despite no accordance between the footage. I believe the clips are of good quality and you should enjoy it.

Songs used were -
    Lets get ready to rumble (remix) - Jock Jams
    I can feel the beat - Darude
    Sandstorm - Darude

Download and stream @:

ive seen alot more people with those graphics they looks so lameh.

btw finnaly someone who uses good music instead of the ghey rock music

edit: i watched it again but dude no holes in the fences? no wonder i get killed alot in gibraltar in that section

Comment

Ghey rock music FTW!

But really a very nice vid. A lot of fun to watch, and the guy on the lamppost lol :laugh:

8/10

Comment

yh was gd, some good kills, u a gd player.. funny the guy on lamppost xD

7/10 for the killing

3/10 for editing lol

Comment

9/10

You braved to use a different kind of music than most people do, and I must say that it worked perfectly I love that part near the beginning where you keep switching kits. Its nice to see that some people can actually use 3/4 ARs with no difficulty! I lol'ed at the Lamp Post dude, and I like how instead of whining and kick voting roof campers you did the obvious: Kill them

The editing was pretty good, but you should have used a fade out for the music at the end.

BTW, for my videos I use Sony Vegas 7. Awesome program, a bit pricey though

Comment

Man that music took me back to my student days!...cheers for making me feel old.Good vid btw.

Comment

rock isnt gay, it's REAL music.

Comment

Nice. Editing was fine. It was at least fun to watch - probably due to the skill shown. And I also didn't know about the fence-floor-type of thing on Gibraltar. How unfair of an advantage for people with crappy computers.

Comment

Good Job man!

Comment

Ever heard of compression ?

Comment

There is no streaming, only download...

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
                        There is no streaming, only download...
                        yeah i just noticed that, it did use to have streaming but it's like disappeared.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
                          rock isnt gay, it's REAL music.
                          While everything else is invisible music or something.....

EDIT: Downloaded the vid, skills are good, but I minimized it (lack of editing makes it a bit boring :S) after a while and just listened to the music. Honestly its like being back at my middle school discos. Loving it!!!!

Comment

Ahhh, the music when I was around 8 years old. Great music. Good music.

If I may ask, could you spark my memory and name the songs for me?

Comment

see OP

Comment

Working...
                              X