Seen this happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen this happen?

I saw the other thread in which a guy was hacking and could not be killed and didn't have a gun or a helmet. I was surprised when i saw a guy with no helmet on a titan game a few days ago. I saw that the guy on the SS gpt killed and revived, when he got revived his helmet was missing.

I'm not acussing the guy of hacking. I'm just wondering if anybody else has seen guys get revived and their helmets go missing :|:

I've seen it twice.

Comment

I wonder if i have ever popped up without a helmet.

Comment

Before i replaced my (apperantly broken) graphics card. Everyone bit further away was without helmet or gun.

I couldn't even see the speeder when it was going bit further...

But don't remember seeing this kinda thing with working graphics card.

Comment

Theres a screenie of me without a helmet on our website but I never knew i didnt have one. God am I ugly.

Comment

the people in distance without helmet is the LOD whatever they name it. anyway if they didnt used that everyone wud lagg once :P

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter View Post
              the people in distance without helmet is the LOD whatever they name it. anyway if they didnt used that everyone wud lagg once :P
              I have a feeling that in my case it was beacuse of the graphics card. When i set textures to high. i would get bad texture corruption. But it's all fixed now...

Comment

Weird I've never seen that.

Comment

probably the same glitch that sometimes occured in BF2. sometimes when you swapped a pack off a dead guy then revived him every now and then it would revive without a kit but with the arms int he position of holding the gun. if you were the deceased it was bloody annoying as you had no weopnas at all no knife nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by username
                    probably the same glitch that sometimes occured in BF2. sometimes when you swapped a pack off a dead guy then revived him every now and then it would revive without a kit but with the arms int he position of holding the gun. if you were the deceased it was bloody annoying as you had no weopnas at all no knife nothing.
                    Called the "Scarecrow" glitch. Quite funny actually.

Comment

I see that nearly every game, thought it was fairly common....

Comment

lol, a bit like in bf2, exept in bf2 they look completely retarded!

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter View Post
                          yeah everyone gets that i think

Comment

If you look at a FAV going away, the FAV will dissapear before the people inside.

Comment

Working...
                            X