• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Attack Gold

Does anyone have any tips?

I smell a lock :locked::locked::locked::locked::locked:
    :shock:

EDIT: For those who want to know, there was exploit information posted above as a recommendation to how to 'earn' a badge. :thatsbad: The offending post has been removed.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
      I smell a lock :locked::locked::locked::locked::locked:
      :shock:
      i have to agree.

Comment

im not that bad...

other posts can give OP sensible tips.

Comment

APM and RDX combo around corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz_Ryder
            Does anyone have any tips?
            Assault class ftw.

Comment

pk rockets ;lett he defender stick their head around the corner and then pk um _ got silver that way ;but havnt got gold yet

Comment

Start by maxing titan gun destruction. I think 8 is the most points you can get from that. Then get the rest on the Titan. You will have to milk the kills though. I havent gotten mine yet either, but I got a plan, which is half the battle.

Comment

Originally posted by price_is_wrong
                  Start by maxing titan gun destruction. I think 8 is the most points you can get from that. Then get the rest on the Titan. You will have to milk the kills though. I havent gotten mine yet either, but I got a plan, which is half the battle.

Nope Nope Nope.

Don't count towards titan attack. Tried it didnt work. Got mine in a apm dance on the roofs when titans were close to pod to. They wanted me off the roof so kept a huge presence there. I started with apms on my titan in my hand and as soon as the pod landed slung them down while running. maybe got two kills from the mines each time sometimes three with the lambert and possibly once or twice four kills before sying.

Its all down to circumstances. Not an easy one to get.

Comment

if you're one of three people defending it's easy, especially if they are in your clan. (I've gotten close before, SO close)

tell your buddies NOT to kill them unless they enter the corridor. Wait till they bunch up outside then come behind with a nade and shoot whoever survives.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                      Nope Nope Nope.

Don't count towards titan attack. Tried it didnt work. Got mine in a apm dance on the roofs when titans were close to pod to. They wanted me off the roof so kept a huge presence there. I started with apms on my titan in my hand and as soon as the pod landed slung them down while running. maybe got two kills from the mines each time sometimes three with the lambert and possibly once or twice four kills before sying.

Its all down to circumstances. Not an easy one to get.
                      This is the ONLY way I know of to get the Gold Titan Attack badge. APMs & RDX on their own Titan roof. hehe. It's up to the defending team to keep throwing themselves at you. It took me overmany hundreds of hours to get that one!

Comment

I thought I would get it with the Recon kit, APM, RDX and Lambert on rear deck (got Defend Gold this way), but ended up getting it with Assult, Voss, PK Rockets and Defib (bring back someone to cover you) on the rear deck. This was a total suprise since I wasn't trying for it, just started defending my squad as they boarded the Titan and kept killing those annoying Recon setting APM.

The second deck for both, not the lower on.

Comment

I'd try RDX and APM's first. Then use the voss and pk targets at longer ranges.

Comment

Get on the roof of their Titan and just kill them as the pod in to defend their Titan. It does help if the server lets the Titans move which is becoming rare these days. Hopefully you get 2 commanders that will park the 2 Titans next to each other then everyone can pod back in forth. It's how I got mine.

Comment

Ugh

Comment

Working...
                              X