Worst base rape i have ever seen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst base rape i have ever seen

Earlier this afternoon i was playing on the armory city maps server and i witnessed the worst base rape ever, In my 600 hrs of play i have not seen anything like it.

Here we see the position of all my teamates (20 or so on a 48 man server) Even the commander joined in

Over here we see our worst nightmare. Check the miny map, you can see the 2 APCs on there too.

We won that round by about 200 tickets. The teams were not 1 sider hecause they wooped us the next round when they had their turn at being EU.

Feel free to share your base raping experiences

Iv seen worse...

On NS you would litersally last 1 seconds before the goliath/2 walkers/ 5 people/ speeders got you.

I think we lost something like 250-0.

Comment

ye if its 64 man server you wont even get the goliath with all those mines and rdx and stuff lol

Comment

Check this out:

(don't judge me..)

Comment

Lol, I think I was in that game Strike1.Tango. Sewer was raping everyone with the APC.

Comment

Although i see this as very funny, im surprised everyone on the opposite team didnt just leave.

Comment

Camp Gibraltar(spelling) 64 player.

Comment

That's what I do.

Comment

Thank goodness Timeless have a no baserape policy. Although I can see the funny side I would have bailed if I had been on the other side. Hardly fun for everyone is it?

Sorry to be the damp squib here but not everyone likes being raped.

Comment

That's pretty ****ing sad, then again Berlin kinda asks for it with those skyscrapers, beacon surfers can just rain MM's and rockets all day.

Comment

That's rather normal in the servers I usually play in. What really pisses me off is this kind of act:

Once he joins into the game, he immediately switched to the winning team and started spawn camping over there. I can't even at least spawn to move even a few steps.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
                        Although i see this as very funny, im surprised everyone on the opposite team didnt just leave.
                        About 7 guys did end up leaving, but i gotta give it to the guys that stuck around, because they had a great round after that one.

Comment

Looks like it wouldn't be any fun for either team to me....

But it is pretty comical.

Comment

That's Berlin for you. Only Minsk Conquest is less fun for the PAC.

~Wolfgang

Comment

hey, Quemical, i was there with you, we totally raped them alright

Comment

Working...
                              X