how many people using voip/teamspeak/ventrillo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many people using voip/teamspeak/ventrillo

just wondering if any of you lot use the ingame chat, an external program like teamspeak or just dont!

i was thinking of getting a headset, but i need to know if many people are using them!

ps there is a poll so no spamming "post a poll"

plus reasons for why u dont or what u use would be gd!

TS for clan........I use the Voip sometimes.

Comment

TS for clan and VOIP if I have people in my squad that aren't on TS.

Comment

Originally posted by geubes
        just wondering if any of you lot use the ingame chat, an external program like teamspeak or just dont!

i was thinking of getting a headset, but i need to know if many people are using them!

ps there is a poll so no spamming "post a poll"

plus reasons for why u dont or what u use would be gd!
        I have Voip enabled,but I have not yet felt the need to speak
        In the last months I only remember a few cases of people speaking. One was very good with the SL leading through voip, but the rest was mostly chat like "Got that guy" etc. And some was in dutch, I have no idea if he was leading or dying

But my experiences is from pub servers, I imagine it is completely different if you play with a group of friends.
        I have used TS2 for years when playing with my brother, and that would have been a completely different experience if we were unable to talk.

Why don't you just test it out, surely you can have voice enabled even though you don't have a mike?
        I think it even is on by default, so if you haven't heard anybody before, then it is unlikely to change because you get a mike.

Comment

i use teamspeak and ventrilo to talk to clan mates, but also VOIP when in a squad with people who rnt on the vent, i also have vent on when not playing so just to talk, but i think can make a gd difference in game play if u use it well, exspecially when in a gunship and dont want to or cant type so u just say over vent/ts/voip whateva u need to.. alot easier

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
            TS for clan and VOIP if I have people in my squad that aren't on TS.
            dito

Comment

Vent And Ts they both do their job

Comment

Vent and TS arn't as easy as pressing "v".

I usually just talk to my squad. Not talking squads remind me of gay.:nod: If i don't talk i usually lose so here to communication!

Comment

In my old clan i used to use TS2. But i left from there, so i don't use it anymore.

If i join a squad what actually uses VoIp, then i usually use it too.

Comment

Both ingame and Vent. Typing sometimes too.

Comment

i havent played with a mic but in the near future i might cause i have the plantronics one

Comment

Vent/TS/Voip I use them all.

Comment

All of my clan us VOIP/ Teamspeak...

Essential to win!

Comment

90% of the time I'll just type, but if someone else is talking, then I'll talk too.

I would talk more, but my house has poor sound insulation, and I don't care to explain to my family why I'm talking about tanks to my computer (they're kinda old fashioned).

Comment

Always in TS with the clan, but even the clan will talk in-game too.

Comment

Working...
                              X