Armour Service Medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armour Service Medal

To clarify, do APC kills count towards this?

Entertainingly enough, yes and no. They count towards the total armor kill number that you need to be eligible for the medal, but not towards the kills you need in one round to actually receive the medal.

Friggin' goofy, eh? I was really hoping they'd fix that in 1.4, but it doesn't look like it.

Comment

Thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
        Entertainingly enough, yes and no. They count towards the total armor kill number that you need to be eligible for the medal, but not towards the kills you need in one round to actually receive the medal.

Friggin' goofy, eh? I was really hoping they'd fix that in 1.4, but it doesn't look like it.
        you sure about that i got mine with Apc/Walker combo.

Comment

I'm positive that APC kills do not count, but the time in them does. :salute:

EDIT: That is wrong ^

I had it completely backwards. The kills count, but the time in them does not! Duh. That's been what the issue is that those don't jive. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
            I'm positive that APC kills do not count, but the time in them does. :salute:
            If I add up my total amount of tank, walker and APC kills, it works out the total amount the armour service medal states. Go figure.

Comment

APCs count towards ARMOR AND TRANSPORT kills.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
                APCs count towards ARMOR AND TRANSPORT kills.
                Correct! If you want proof, go check some of those Berlin APC-whores' stats and you'll see that they have it.

Comment

I'm sorry, I mis-read your question- yes, the APC kills do count towards the armored service *medal.* It is the armored service *badge* that they don't count for. (The APC kills do get you the armored service *ribbon* however.)

Comment

This really doesn't need to be so confusing, yet it is...

Logic does not prevail when dealing with BF stats...

Comment

Working...
                    X