Map freeze during loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map freeze during loading.

Ok, so you know the story. Game fine one hour next hour, map stops loading. I believe Dice wanted to fix the problem you have when you first start the game and every time you load the first server, you get the connection lost message. I think dice wanted to fix it and whatever.

Solution: Open folders. Go to the top toolbar that says folder options. Click view toolbar. Look down and click show hidden folders and two lines though untick hide protected operating thingy. Now go to your bf2142 folder and look for radial.cdb. Now just add an "o" to the front to get oradial.cdb. Done.

READ THISSSSSSSSSS sys op :P

Comment

Chewy i thought i told ya
      my installation does not have a raidial.cdb, like some others

Comment

you're sure you checked the hidden system files and such?

Comment

OH MAN! That fixed me. Happened sure enough and I could NOT figure out what was going on.

Thanks,

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Ya checked hidden files, its only in some installations, this has been posted many times before

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
              Ya checked hidden files, its only in some installations, this has been posted many times before
              Even checked using Winrar?

Comment

This fix helped a lot of peeps in my clan. But reinstalling my video drivers made this problem go away for me...

Comment

Working...
                X