Titan commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan commander

So i was the comander on a titan server on suez. As soon as I'm chosen commander I moved the titan into the middle of the map. Since the other team didnt have a commander for a minute their titan didnt moves and I was able to put ours way past silo 5 so its past the middle of the map and stopping their titan from getting to the middle and covering the silos.

Then the strange thing happened, their titan moved forward, got to ours, and kept coming. It just pushed our titan nearly all the way back to our starting base despite the fact that I told ours to move forward or stay still instead of coming to a rest in the middle like most titan games. So by the time the shields are destroyed and the titans are immobilised our titan is really only in shooting distance of silo 1. I really dont get how this happened and it probably caused us to lose the round. Thoughts?

Originally posted by DrDanielsson
    So i was the comander on a titan server on suez. As soon as I'm chosen commander I moved the titan into the middle of the map. Since the other team didnt have a commander for a minute their titan didnt moves and I was able to put ours way past silo 5 so its past the middle of the map and stopping their titan from getting to the middle and covering the silos.

Then the strange thing happened, their titan moved forward, got to ours, and kept coming. It just pushed our titan nearly all the way back to our starting base despite the fact that I told ours to move forward or stay still instead of coming to a rest in the middle like most titan games. So by the time the shields are destroyed and the titans are immobilised our titan is really only in shooting distance of silo 1. I really dont get how this happened and it probably caused us to lose the round. Thoughts?
    so if you knew the game inside out you would have been able to combat this quite easilyheh heh snreh

Comment

Obviously I dont know it then. I'm not commander very often at all. How'd he do it?

Comment

There was a thread about this with all kinds of opinions about it too.

I have not seen this myself but others have.

Comment

Hmm, I still dont get how you do it though. Or if there's a way to stop it if it happens to you. Anyone else know?

Comment

Working...
          X