Battlefield 2142 motivational posters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

first. omg thats awesome lol, second if you blow that up you will get alot of lagg dont you.

Comment

perryy much.... lets just say when i blew that up my computer froze for about a min or two, my specs are a core 2 quad @ 2.4GHz 2 gigs of RAM and an 8800 GTS 640MB.... enuf said

Comment

lol my mod wins

Comment

Don't be surprised if an Arab flames you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
                Lol, nice render.

Comment

make me one to please im dying for people to join my mod team so far i only got 2 skinners and myself who is lead tweaker etc.

Comment

lol xfire me

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                        ROFLPWNED :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

ok bf2142 and neko DONT MIX......EVER.....the day that happens........OH GOD!!!!

anyways these are VERY motivating indeed i really like the one with the FAV fully COVERED in RDX.....i was laughing so hard when i saw that and laugh'd even harder imagining a scenario where that FAV was jihaded into something or someone

and the titan one......lol titan gun camper FTL

Comment

Oops sorry for the size of the pics

Someone wrote there: "OMEGA you damn ******* get die"

There is a kick vote againts me after I had 2 distinguished c. e. pins in a row

I had a lucky day and a score about 60:4 and got banned for aimbot (you might be able to see it in the top of the pic)

Comment

Originally posted by -=Phizzo=-
                              ok bf2142 and neko DONT MIX......EVER.....the day that happens........OH GOD!!!!
                              I'm pretty sure there's a wallpaper version of that somewhere on the internet.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X