• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very safe commander

Geez... you think our commander really really wanted to stay alive

Wow, if he got shot , his health would instantly go back to 100% LOL

Comment

either that or the enemy commander is really trying to kill him and has horrible aim

Comment

Originally posted by oplock1000
        either that or the enemy commander is really trying to kill him and has horrible aim
        Hey I didn't even think of that... but then again... in the time it took the enemy commander to drop all those supplies he could have just sent 1 artie and wiped us all out.

Comment

rofl! potd! :laugh:

Comment

I would erase the word commander and replace it with a word starting with W and ending with anker.

Comment

i dunno... he seems to be easy pickin for any good sniper.... or for anyone on that crane

Comment

MUTINY vote for being a selfish retarded lame fighting commander

Comment

I hate commander who just go hide somewhere and send arty everywhere, when im commander, i command, send arty etc. while im in a gun fight, when commander its better owning, cause u can drop supplyes, arty some sniper/s etc. + u have tons of score!!

Comment

That's exactly the problem. Alot of ppl hate when commanders try to inflate their scores by joining in the fight. I preffer when a commander is on top of things and doing sat tracks to see whats going on in the flags and spot enemies while the UAV is down and atleast makes an attempt for all squads to have orders. Alot of ppl really just want to command for the double points and really don't do the real duties of a commander, which is to get your team in check and coordinate them. UAV and Orbitals is the ony thing 90% of commanders i encounter do.

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO
                      I hate commander who just go hide somewhere and send arty everywhere, when im commander, i command, send arty etc. while im in a gun fight, when commander its better owning, cause u can drop supplyes, arty some sniper/s etc. + u have tons of score!!
                      Originally posted by Quemical
                      That's exactly the problem. Alot of ppl hate when commanders try to inflate their scores by joining in the fight. I preffer when a commander is on top of things and doing sat tracks to see whats going on in the flags and spot enemies while the UAV is down and atleast makes an attempt for all squads to have orders. Alot of ppl really just want to command for the double points and really don't do the real duties of a commander, which is to get your team in check and coordinate them. UAV and Orbitals is the ony thing 90% of commanders i encounter do.
                      No fighting and commanding for me either I'd rather just command from main base. Some players have said in these forums before that they can fight and be a good commander at the same time but I know I can not do it. The only time I'd fight as a commander is when there are only a few players on the server like 10 vs. 10

Comment

I haven't commanded that often as I get really board with it after a single round. The times I have done it I just didn't see how I could get into the fight AND command. I like to keep an eye on all my troops and spot any potential threats to them, in particular the lone soldiers trying to capture a silo/flag while some huge battle is raging on the other side of the map. It helps the overall battle if I can say to them "there's a guy crawling around the crate that wants to knife you" then they can go and kill him and come back to finish capturing the silo. If you want to rack up personal points then you shouldn't be the commander, just get good with the assualt kit imho

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                          That's exactly the problem. Alot of ppl hate when commanders try to inflate their scores by joining in the fight.
                          It doesn't even work anyway. Any kills (or any points you could get while not a commander) you get while commander do not count for your score.

Comment

Commanders in thailand tend to do that a lot, but they do it at the base.. makes me mad

Comment

Any fighting i'll do as a commander is hosing down basecampers on camp G as pac, or claymoring/rdxing the nearest flags to kill back cappers. I too hate playing commanders, idiots think their kills count for their score..

Comment

Working...
                              X