New content time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New content time?

A post AND a thread! Not to mention a POLL. OMG.
    Anyways, title:|:.

Yes - although I really like the game, some new content would be nice. New tanks, new Walkers... a couple new maps...

Comment

I want new maps, new vehicles, new weapons AND unlocks, new awards, and mostly, NEW ARMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *COUGH*DICE*COUGH*

Comment

New titan that actually looks like a giant flying fortress should. Give us a bridge and living quarters, mess hall etc.(make for like 10 or so poeple for size) Also find a better way to breach the core that makes cents. Do that right, add 5 maps an army and about 15-20 new unlocks and 2 or 3 new vehiclesand you have a $40 expansion I would gladly pay for.

Comment

It's coming... in the form of Crysis

Comment

I think its time for some new content. :nod:

Comment

New Rebel Army : D

Comment

We have in game ads, but noooo, EA keeps the money for itself instead of giving back to the community. The only free stuff we got was Highway Tampa, and that was only because Intel sponsored it, not the IGA.

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
                New titan that actually looks like a giant flying fortress should. Give us a bridge and living quarters, mess hall etc.(make for like 10 or so poeple for size) Also find a better way to breach the core that makes cents. Do that right, add 5 maps an army and about 15-20 new unlocks and 2 or 3 new vehiclesand you have a $40 expansion I would gladly pay for.
                Iron Gator with a titan would be awesome as long as it didn't lag like hell.

Comment

Yes, but DICE won't do it.

Comment

10 new maps in a EXP-PACK

Comment

highway tampa hasnt even been officially released yet aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
                        yea i would pay for that expansion aswell

Comment

Working...
                        X