2142 Never remembers my kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2142 Never remembers my kit

I take it this is a known issue and one which I am only now getting really made about given the volume of unlocks I have to assign when I join a server (and some when you get side changed!)/

Wait for 1.4. Your customizations will be saved after applying the patch. It's currently in Beta.

Comment

does it remember anybodys kit at the moment??
      if dosen't mine anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by XxSTAM1NAxX View Post
        Wait for 1.4. Your customizations will be saved after applying the patch. It's currently in Beta.
        What he said.

Until then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYzFvP2WRLs

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando View Post
          lol you sure it isnt just a speed up movie instead of the macro, otherwise pretty whack

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
            lol you sure it isnt just a speed up movie instead of the macro, otherwise pretty whack
            Yeah, looks like a load of crap to me. If its a keyboard macro how come the cursor keeps flicking up on each of the unlocks before they appear in the kit. looks like an rapidly edited bit of in-game demorec

Comment

There's this as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X2HbncebL0

Slightly slower, but the same idea. May well be fake for all I know, but I don't see why someone would get off on fooling people into thinking he'd written a G15 macro by speeding up a FRAPS recording of him manually kitting up.

Comment

this can be done with the G15, gamepads, or many of the macro software's out there. its not very difficult to achieve. all its doing is immitating mouse drags and clicks. I have written my own and been using since feb.

Comment

Working...
                X